What are the physical requirements for someone you are in a relationship with?

-Tall
-Big and muscular like a football player but not like a body builder
-I agree with CaliiSwagg, I like them hairy (no hairy backs though lol)
-Low haircut
-Big, rough, strong hands
-Big feet
-Facial hair, preferably goatees, and it has to be clean and shaped up nice
-A few tattoos
-Bold facial features
-A few scars. I like a man who looks like he's been through some thangs lol
-Clean clothes, good hygiene, sexy cologne
-Decent teeth. They don't have to be perfect but you can't have no yuck mouth :nono:
-And a nice dingaling ain't never hurt nobody :look:

Basically, I just like my men to look very masculine and have a very manly demeanor.

My ideal is 6'3 + ,veiny hairy lower arms i have a thing for large wrists lol ,big hands,strong jaw and slighly forward chin ,wide chest .Brown eyes ,innocent smile
Has to have a naturally good ,delicate skin scent ,Clean mouth ,great neutral breath and saliva. Stained teeth,cavities ,bad breath are a major turn off .

Last edited:
My physical requirements are:

6' or taller
brown or dark brown..the darker the better
nice skin
nice teeth
muscular, but not too jacked
big hands
Low fade or bald

That's really not too much to ask for.

*In shape - If I take my butt to the gym most days of the week and eat well, he has to share the same lifestyle. Strong and not skinny.

*Hair - No male pattern balding.

*Dark hair

*Good skin - Take care of it, facials, use SPF, etc.

*No facial hair - Please shave it all daily.

*Taller than me - (If you're Prince you get a pass.) :lol:

* Hygiene

My guy has all of those qualities except for the dark hair (he's blond - but has a lot of it). Other than that he's 6'3", in great shape, healthy diet, nice skin, clean as a whistle, shaves daily - no exception, etc. I never sought out looking for him, he kinda fell in my lap.

Last edited:
Good Hygiene
No back hair
no tacquito

Otherwise I'm flexible. I would prefer you not be skinny

Attractive face
Slim or Medium build (not attracted to fat men)
No big belly
No body odor
Nice penis (doesn't have to be huge)
Short nails (don't like long fingernails/toenails)
Taller than me

- Tall; over 6'

- Nice arms

- Good Hygiene

- Nice lips

- I hate men with super soft hands I like a little ruggedness but not too rough

- You must know how to dress and have nice shoe game!!

- Well groomed; I like my men very clean cut borderline Metro

Nice teeth
not a lot of chest hair
clear skin
not skinny
not shorter than 5'9" (I'm 5'10")

everything else is negotiable

Clean
Christian/spiritual
5'10 - 6'5
Nice Hands
Preferably no herpes or other permanent STDs :perplexed
No hairy back or toes

Last edited:
Equally as attractive as I am. :look:
The only requirement I have that I acknowledge is completely unfair is dark/chocolate skin. Lightskin men with pink lips don't do it for me. Maybe I'll change. Maybe not. :look:

At least 5ft 10..
Thin to athletic build..I luv tall skinny men
Low cut or baldie
Must have facial hair preferably a goatee but not a full beard
Straight teeth,.eyes both going the same direction at the same time

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Someone who is health conscious and eats well.
quite well-groomed.

Teeth. Sorry, but they have to be straight. If he has an hx of braces, that's okay but seriously, bad teeth (crooked) are hereditary and I don't want my kids to have jacked up teeth YEA I'M FICKLE.

Tall. I actually prefer men 5'11'' or taller but, le sigh, I'm not getting any older so I don't know how long I can be picky. Shoot, right about now, even 5'9'' could get it, lol :lol:

And he has to have a nice speaking voice. I don't want a dude with a higher voice than I have.

Basically, dude does have to be attractive!

Someone who is health conscious and eats well.
quite well-groomed.

Teeth. Sorry, but they have to be straight. If he has an hx of braces, that's okay but seriously, bad teeth (crooked) are hereditary and I don't want my kids to have jacked up teeth YEA I'M FICKLE.

Tall. I actually prefer men 5'11'' or taller but, le sigh, I'm not getting any older so I don't know how long I can be picky. Shoot, right about now, even 5'9'' could get it, lol :lol:

And he has to have a nice speaking voice. I don't want a dude with a higher voice than I have.

Basically, dude does have to be attractive!

Angelicus
In terms of teeth, I SWEAR straight, white teeth is dominant. :lol: My poor mother had the most cooked, buck teeth (she eventually corrected) but both me and my brother inherited our fathers straight white teeth. Who knew we would both luck out in that department.

No titties bigger than mine. No donk bigger than mine. No high booties or dirty nails. Clean cut and smelling delicious.

6 feet and up- I'm 5'2 btw, but I like em big, lol
Hair- I find it very sexy if a man has a lot of hair (long/dreaded/fro)
Nice build- I like men who know how to take care of themselves.
Hands- Soft hands to touch me and white nails
Broad shoulders- I like to bury myself in their chests, so there needs to be room for that
No facial/chest/back hair- Facial hair sometimes hurts my face and I don't like to think
I'm cuddling a wilderbeest
Teeth- Beautiful healthy teeth and smile

Not requirements per se, but in general I'm attracted to:

-Middle-of-the-road body type (really muscular bodies sort of gross me out). Not too thin, not flabby, just kinda solid-like. Gotta have some muscle under there but I'm not keen on cuddling up to a craggy boulder.
-l'il scruffy. I'm not opposed to totally clean shaven, but I'm generally more attracted to a bit of facial hair.
-I'm more of a face girl. I like facial attractiveness, though not any particular look. Just nice symmetry and defined features. Not "pretty boy," just..."handsome man" :lol: I like expressive faces. I can't explain really what that means, but I know it when I see it
-girly hands are a no no :nono:

I'm pretty sure I just described the average man. I'm really not that picky about looks. Personality compatibility is another story...

Back