What am I ?

What a fool you are. Grow the hell up.

I said it and I meant it.

You are arguing about something that nobody was even arguing against. I did say that... what, you think I'm supposed to take it back because it hurt your feelings??? Normal people take it for what it is and don't overread into it. :look: Stop crying and get over yourself. You not only read what I wrote, you invented half the crap you said in your mind. I said one word and you dragged it out like I said something bad about you as a person.

Your hair looks stretched and twisted and uneven in parts and the texture has loosened. It looks like you put a relaxer on it What am I supposed to say? It looks perfect like you never relaxed?:rolleyes:

Next time you get your behind up and ask people what they see, expect real answers and not sugar coating from everybody... Sheesh.

I thought you were done? :lachen:

Texturized, and relaxed hair doesn't mean DAMAGED hair. They aren't usually used as synonyms.

Damaged hair usually refers to hair that has a problem with dryness and breakage. Technically relaxed hair is damaged by the process, but can still remain healthy.

Texturizers rarely leave the hair with a uniform texture. Again, that doesn't equate to damage.

Who would relax their hair and expect for it to look "perfect like they never relaxed"?

Next time, write what you mean and there would be no misunderstandings.

If I'm a fool then I shudder to think of what you are. At least I can write and communicate my thoughts in a way that other people can understand with no question.

kumbaya my lord! KUMBAYA!

Dang it gets wild around here! I swurr! kinda tiring!

Neith your hair doesnt look damaged to me!

I know :lachen: oh Lord, kumbaya...

What do you expect from a bunch of hair fanatic women in one place? :lol: I'm not the type to tire though.

Thanks Iris!

Back