WHAT ABOUT A MAN"S VOICE??

Choclatcotton

I have had occasion to meet some men who's voice quality was good and bad. Good meaning low bass like, smooth. Not quite like Barry White, but not like high pitch either. VOice quality has a lot to do with the attraction factor. They can be dressed to the 9's, smell good, be 6ft 4' and nice curly fade and have a high pitched voice and even be a doctor like the one that was in to me, but I couldnt take his voice. Even certain twangs I cant stand. ANyone else have this voice attraction??

Yup! My so has a deep raspy voice! i loooove it!

I cant do the accent thing, it's a turn off for me

Yes my SO has a deep sexy voice. He can sound like a street hustler and then switch it up and sound professional and speak very articulate. He does great imitations too, all of it is a turn on.

The way a man speaks/his voice is one of the first things I notice. It's very important to me.

I agree, my SO's voice is medium deep, sexy and he speaks very intelligently. I'm also head over heels for his laugh. His voice is one of the many things that attracts me to him.

The way a man speaks/his voice is one of the first things I notice. It's very important to me.

Ohhhhh yesss !
I luvvvvvvv my boo's voice! The first time I spoke to him on the phone, I breathed a huge sigh of relief. I love his voice... nice deep NY type voice :love:

That was the first thing that attracted me to DID (Dude I'm Dating). I looooooooooove it.

I'm actually big on voices...which is ironic, because I don't like mine.

Voices mean a lot. I met my SO online, so we spoke for a while before meeting IRL. I liked his voice and I knew that I would like him. He wasn't quite what I pictured from the voice but I can't complain. I pictured him being heavier but lean body, more of a running back body. He has more of a runner's body, long and lean, fine with me though.

My mom was "friends" with this one guy several years ago. He had the highest pitched voice I'd ever heard in an adult male. Major turn off. I could never date a man with a voice like that. I suspect that his voice (and his height 5'5) turned my mother off too. He always wanted to take their friendship to another level and she wouldn't go there.

There's nothing like a deep sexy voice :lick:
But as long as it isn't too high pitched or too hoarse, it's okay with me :)

I have an ex whose voice still makes me shiver. One of those that makes you weak. We have agreed to only communicate ( we are still friends.. Just friends) via email or letters and IM..

Voices are a huge turn on for me!!!!!!!!

The first time I heard one of my "manfriends" voice and he said, "Hey you." I turned to mush... WHOO SUH!!!!

Back