What Abilities do you Value in a Man?

Nature'sWay

I created this thread because i was just thinking about how I would love to have a man who could cook and clean just as well as I can. I like men who are very attentive to my feelings, needs and wants. Honesty is also very important but I think that a man who is truely into you will be completely honest with you to gain your trust. Tell me what you all value.

Prayerful and Faithful to God (If he's not faithful to God, he probably won't be faithful to me:nono: )
Intelligent (If not, he won't keep my attention)
Honest
Thoughtful
I also want a man who acts like a man and can take charge and handle things. I have been in past relationships where I felt more like a mother than a girlfriend, and that is not at all what I want for my future. (I'm sure some of you can tell from my other post about men and women in the Christian forum) Basically, I'm not one to swim with the sharks, but if the sharks come to the shore I want to feel like he can handle things.

The good thing is that I think God has sent me this man, I've just been stupidly pushing him away because it seems to be bad timing and complicated (he lives in a different state). (I know...it's not my time, but God's time.) I'm working on it!

I love a man with the ability to commit to me totally, be a father, hard worker. A man that knows how to fix things. He has to have a relationship with God. A man that's good in bed.

My views have changed over the years and this sums it up.

Handy
Thoughful
Considerate
Independent
Intelligent
Loyal
Spiritual
Mentally Strong
Financially strong and stable

He must be:

Passionate about the arts.

Honest.

Very intelligent.

Open minded.

Love children.

A great lover and a good cook would also be nice.

I got everything but the good cook.:lol:

intelligient
loves sports
likes a low maintenance woman
loyal
supportive
understanding
respectful
loving relationship with family
strong family values
swagga--can't help it's the NY in me
financially and emotionally stable
HONEST

dlewis said:
I love a man with the ability to commit to me totally, be a father, hard worker. A man that knows how to fix things. He has to have a relationship with God. A man that's good in bed.

My views have changed over the years and this sums it up.

Co-signing on this one.:lol:

My man gots to be good with his hands. He must be a Mr. Fixit. If he can't change a tire then he can't be with me. I love a man who likes to be outdoors getting sweaty and dirrrrrrty.:cool:

Yep I have a list and I am not ashamed. In the past I have been very general and got what I wanted and a lot of what I didn't. I am apply the LOA and I know one day my prince will come. I am all that I have listed, so alike should attract alike.

Responsible
Respectful
Considerate
Affectionate
Hardworking
Generous
Sexual (Likes woman)
Educated (College)
Like to travel
Friendly
Healthy
Non Smoker