What a difference a year make(pics)

Xavier

My LHCF anniversary is in Oct and I may not reach my goal of BSL.

I am not disappointed at all believe it or not. I look at these pics and I clearly see the progress that has been made, and I am proud of myself. Above shoulder length to APL in one year is pretty darn good.:happydance::thankyou:Ladies once again for all of your help and support.

Last edited:
From above shoulder to armpit lenght ....woaw:Flahsssss....beautiful progress congratulation:clap::clap::clap:

My LHCF anniversary is in Oct and I may not reach my goal of BSL.

I am not disappointed at all believe it or not. I look at these pics and I clearly see the progress that has been made, and I am proud of myself. Above shoulder length to APL in one year is pretty darn good.:happydance::thankyou:Ladies once again for all of your help and support.

July 2006
golden.jpg

Picture103-1.jpg

July 2007

Croppedhat2.jpg

Hooray another success story! Just what I need to kep me motivated. Your hair looks beautiful and healthy- off to stalk, i MEAN CHECK YOUR FOTKI.

Hooray another success story! Just what I need to kep me motivated. Your hair looks beautiful and healthy- off to stalk, i MEAN CHECK YOUR FOTKI.

My fotki is not all that. I really need to take some time and do a better job at putting it together. I don't even think I have my regi in there.:ohwell:

But thanks SelfStyled and feel free to stalk my album anytime:yep:.

Wow! That's impressive! I know it can be a little disheartening to fall short of a goal. But look how healthy and sleek your hair is!

how will you celebrate? Night on the town? Bottle of expensive con? You've *earned* a treat! :yep:

Wow! That's impressive! I know it can be a little disheartening to fall short of a goal. But look how healthy and sleek your hair is!

how will you celebrate? Night on the town? Bottle of expensive con? You've *earned* a treat! :yep:

I am really itching to go the salon to treat myself, but I am nervous. I would love to get it professionally done so that I can have that nice salon look, that I have not been able master at home yet. Hearing those LHCF salon horror stories is what's keeping me from going.

Hey there, it's your long lost look-a-like here! Congratulations on your beautiful growth. I remember you telling me that you could never get past shoulder length so how were you finally able to do it?

I am really itching to go the salon to treat myself, but I am nervous. I would love to get it professionally done so that I can have that nice salon look, that I have not been able master at home yet. Hearing those LHCF salon horror stories is what's keeping me from going.

And take heed please!! lol But no really, if you want to go, go, but only if they do your hair exactly as you request and treat it with as much TLC as you can get at a salon. I mean look at your hair now, you've gotten this far without them. But i understand that you want a treat, just make sure not to settle for less than you deserve and if they aren't up to par, think of your LHCF sisters and bounce!! :bouncy: lol Congratulations again!!

Back