WGO really works

A

anks

right now i have like major new growth i relaxed on july 3rd and i can see that i have at least two to three inches of new growth. i've been applying s-curl, wgo, and evoo on my hair ends and new growth and its so soft and manageble. i'm not due to relax again until the first week of september because i've been stretching my relaxers for two months instead of every 6 to 8 wks when not wearing braids
trampoline.gif

I loved the way it made my new growth lay down, but it made my scalp itch, eventhough I didn't put it directly on my scalp. I figured it eventually trickled down there. I love the stuff, but not the itch! Congratulations!

Vitality i purchased my wgo from sally's beauty supply.

Marla my scalp starting itching when i first started using it too but now it's loving it!!!

I've heard that WGO is great at making the new growth more managable! BTW, you got 2-3 inch of new growth in less than one month! Please tell me your secret!

-Ebony

I like my WGO oil as well because of how it makes my new growth adjust better(coexist) with my relaxed hair until touch-up. I use it when my hair is freshly washed at those times when needed.

tbcool , how did u apply it to ur scalp? did u part ur hair like if u were relaxing it ? I got some last saturday but i dont want to apply anymore because i dont know if im doing it right or not.

i didn't really apply it to my scalp i mainly put it on my new growth and you know after you comb through i guess that's when i got that itching feeling on my scalp but after a few usage it stopped. i mainly parted my hair and then squeezed the oil on my new growth from top to bottom. i think the bottle will tell you not to place it directly on the scalp. i hope this help *pm me to let me know*

DSD, I haven't put it on my daughter's hair just yet! i was thinking about it, but i was afraid too. i will look it up on the internet and read up more on it. i really do like this stuff and i was telling my mom about is because she have thick hair and her new growth comes in 2 to 3 inches in a month so thick. so maybe she will purchase some.
tbcool~

[ QUOTE ]
DSD, I haven't put it on my daughter's hair just yet! i was thinking about it, but i was afraid too. i will look it up on the internet and read up more on it. i really do like this stuff and i was telling my mom about is because she have thick hair and her new growth comes in 2 to 3 inches in a month so thick. so maybe she will purchase some.
tbcool~

[/ QUOTE ]
I used to use it on my daughter's hair after washing. I would let it air dry. I loved the results. At that time softness and less shrinkage. I couldn't stand the smell so I stopped using it. I may give it another try in the future.

thanks so much everyone!!!! i hope to keep getting wonderful reults too!

I am faithfully used WGO for over the last year. I do not see increased growth. But it does really help my hair air dry straighter. It helps moisturize the scalp. It also helps me make weeks 6+ to increase re touch time.
I tried Healthier Hair in Bottle, due to smell. But IMO WGO performs better even though HHIB smells better. I think I'll be sticking with WGO. It's also cheaper.

I hate the smell of wild growth oil also, but it does soften the hair which helps me in my transitioning phase. I am going to mix a few drops with motions leave in conditioner and see how that turns out.

[ QUOTE ]
I loved the way it made my new growth lay down, but it made my scalp itch, eventhough I didn't put it directly on my scalp. I figured it eventually trickled down there. I love the stuff, but not the itch! Congratulations!

[/ QUOTE ]

It gave me the itchies also.

the smell too me is putrid..i tried it...and then i tried it again..i couldnt but hey if it works keep it goin girl...

I'm a natural and it does help my hair to remain softer and easier to run a comb through. I'm going to try WGO and flat iron my hair.

Back