WEN Ginger Pumpkin is a WENNER!!

Also they stop selling the Ginger Pumpkin Nov 30 or when they run out (whichever comes first). The rumor is the seasonal conditioner for winter is Vanilla Mint.

Wow. Vanilla Mint sounds nice. I think I'll start saving right now.
Tomorrow, I'm going to use my WEN Pumpkin. I can't wait to give my hair this treat.

Also, I want that 613 Wen. Better start saving for that, too. I've already ordered this expensive seed butter, (you eat it), thanks to Dr. Oz's behind.... So, yeah, I need to budget for these hair care products of which I DON'T HAVE ROOM FOR!

Finally, I was able to wash my hair with the Ginger Pumpkin. I didn't want to believe Coffee's hype, I didn't. I didn't think Chaz could trump the Fig, which is the one I like best, I mean liked the best. Immediately, I noticed that Ginger Pumpkin had a different consistency, thicker, creamier. I love thicker!!!!! Naturally, the performance was wonderful and, of course, I like its pumpkin, spice scent. This isn't going to happen, but I wish this came in a larger size and stayed in Chaz's line-up. I'm feeling like I need another bottle before it goes away. Too bad their is no oil!

Finally, I was able to wash my hair with the Ginger Pumpkin. I didn't want to believe Coffee's hype, I didn't. I didn't think Chaz could trump the Fig, which is the one I like best, I mean liked the best. Immediately, I noticed that Ginger Pumpkin had a different consistency, thicker, creamier. I love thicker!!!!! Naturally, the performance was wonderful and, of course, I like its pumpkin, spice scent. This isn't going to happen, but I wish this came in a larger size and stayed in Chaz's line-up. I'm feeling like I need another bottle before it goes away. Too bad their is no oil!

Since I'm not the type to tell you I told you so, I'll just say, oh heck, I told you so :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:.

I am seriously considering ordering another bottle of Ginger Pumpkin. It's hard to believe that his winter scent can top the GP!!

Last edited:
i-Mk2bvRg.jpg

OK, you all have convinced me-QVC has it on a 'sale' price. Cannot stand the FIG-love the Sweet Almond Mint so hope my purchase of the Pumpkin does not make me:ohwell:. January Noir made me into a Wen fan...and thank goodness she did!!

I liked how my hair felt after using this, but I have to get used to the HEAVY clove smell--I hate cloves! I envisioned more of something like a pumpkin pie spice smell: a (mostly) even amount of cloves, ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon.

:spinning:

I got my Wen Ginger Pumpkin last week and finally used it this past weekend and so far so good. I like how my hair felt while it was on my hair and after I washed it out. The smell wasn't too strong for me at all.

The WEN that was due to be shipped out on the 14th is in the process of being shipped :drunk:. Now if they would only get the 316 shipped out, I'd be a happy and content camper :ohwell:.

Has anyone tried anything other than the cleansing conditioner?

A lot of us use the Re-moist Hydrating Mask. I also use the Styling Creams, the oils (Treatment, Body & Hair), the Texture balm, and the Replenishing Mists.

I'm a Wen Woman! :lol:

TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY FOR WEN GINGER PUMPKIN; Please if you are interested PRESS the PAY NOW BUTTON!

Just letting you know it is on-sale for $25.46 until 11:59 EST this evening 11/6. I tried to order it online, however, when I put it in my cart it was at the $29.00 price. So I had to call customer service to order it at the $25.46 price. Just a heads up!

Back