WEN Ginger Pumpkin is a WENNER!!

does anyone know if this has the same ingredients as the regular wen conditioner but just in a different scent?

FlawedBeauty Yes, you are right. They all have the same base, with slight variations that include the scents.

Some are more moisturizing, while others work better for fine or limp hair versus coarse ethnic hair.

thanks!! i just ordered some after just telling myself i need to stop buying crap and listing a bunch of products for sale in the product exchange!! im such a flippin pj!!!! lol

oh my the price for wen is STEEP. just for one product?:ohwell:

i wish they had smaller sizes to try it out

Chaz Wen is supposed to be on QVC on Oct 1 (or early October at least, not 100% sure on the date). Might want to hold off to see if they offer a special.

Chaz Wen is supposed to be on QVC on Oct 1 (or early October at least, not 100% sure on the date). Might want to hold off to see if they offer a special.

the prices on qvc are alot better:yep: i think i might get a multi pack.

:hide: I just saw an infomercial about this and though about the sweet almond one now you tell me there is a pumpkin spice. Being that i have a thing for pumpkins.....damn i'm going to be broke but i need another conditioner.

the prices on qvc are alot better:yep: i think i might get a multi pack.

I looked up qvc, and here's the schedule for the Wen programs:
Tune in to QVC for WEN by Chaz Dean - Hair & Body Care
Saturday, October 1, 2011 from 4 – 5 a.m., 2 – 3 p.m. and 10 – 11 p.m. ET and Sunday, October 2, 2011 from 2 – 3 a.m. ET.

I'm hoping for a TSV with the Pumpkin Spice. As is, when i saw the thread on here about the hair oils being discontinued, I bought two 4oz bottles! :lachen:

Did I mention I got "sucker" permanently tattooed on my forehead?

I love Wen's Fig and really wanna try Pumpkin Spice. I just bought Aubrey Organics White Cameliia and now wanna buy Wen.

250 out of 265 ratings for the ginger pumpkin spice are 5-star ratings. Out of the other 15, 13 are four-star ratings.

I may cave in really soon....

I am buying it now thanks folks LOL. I have the Fig Gallon and 2 bottles of Sweet Almond Mint.

Fig Oil 3 bottles
2 32 oz Fig Body Cleansers
1 32 oz Pomegrante Body Cleanser

2 Remoist
3 Texture Balms
3 Styling Creams

DAM CHAZ DEAN Y, Y , Y

Off to qvc to get that pumpkin out of my cart that has been there since.....................

OMg why did i come in here?

I have wanted to try WEN for the longest. This ginger pumpkin spice sounds heavenly, Im going to just bite the bullet. Of course I dont want to have to order it, anywhere i can buy this in store?

OMg why did i come in here?

I have wanted to try WEN for the longest. This ginger pumpkin spice sounds heavenly, Im going to just bite the bullet. Of course I dont want to have to order it, anywhere i can buy this in store?

Not sold in stores unless you go to Chaz Dean's salon and that's in California.

Does anyone use Wen exclusively or are you alternating with other products? I used ORS exclusively for 2 years and just starting using Wen two weeks ago. I still don't see any difference.

Does anyone use Wen exclusively or are you alternating with other products? I used ORS exclusively for 2 years and just starting using Wen two weeks ago. I still don't see any difference.

I alternate products. Wen isn't the only product I use, but it's a staple and always will be as long as they make it. I am a huge fan of Jane Carter, Qhemet Biologics, Ovation Hair and now Silk Dreams. I also have my old favorite lines like Nexxus.

If your hair is already in good condition, you may not notice a difference.

Wen isn't the only hair product that works you know; that's not what we are saying.

What we are saying is that for most of us who like Wen, it's moisturizing, it makes our hair easier to detangle/comb/manage and for me, it makes my hair look and feel more healthy, lush and thick. I have fine thin hair and those properties are what I look for in a product and Wen delivers.

It doesn't have the harsh chemicals and sulphates that other products have. It's more of a natural product.

you ladies may want to wait until Oct 1. Chaz Wen is scheduled to be on with Wen as the day's TSV.

I received an email yesterday and Chaz will be on QVC at the following dates & times:

September 25th 9pm PST 26th 12am EST
September 26th - 12am PST - 3am EST
September 26th 2pm PST - 5PM EST
September 26th 4pm PST - 7pm EST

so maybe the October dates are not TSV, just regular shows? I got these dates from the website and my Tivo (I'm on the west coast):

Tune in to QVC for WEN by Chaz Dean - Hair & Body Care
Saturday, October 1, 2011 from 4 – 5 a.m., 2 – 3 p.m. and 10 – 11 p.m. ET and Sunday, October 2, 2011 from 2 – 3 a.m. ET.

Last edited:
*sucks teef* @Coffee

I am still a wen head. I just used my fig today after my mud wash. It makes such a fab leave in. So are you saying that the pumpikn is better than the tried and true fig we've been using for a few years now?

*sucks teef* @Coffee

I am still a wen head. I just used my fig today after my mud wash. It makes such a fab leave in. So are you saying that the pumpikn is better than the tried and true fig we've been using for a few years now?

Yes ma'm that's zactly what I'm saying WEN Ginger Pumpkin is betta than the WEN Fig :yep: :yep: :yawn:!!

Yes ma'm that's zactly what I'm saying WEN Ginger Pumpkin is betta than the WEN Fig :yep: :yep: :yawn:!!

Dang! that is some serious business right there. I can't imagine ANYTHING being better in Wen line than my Fig. I may have to mosey on over to QVC and take a look see. I want to be mad at you Coffee but i can't :lol::lol::lol: I'm a wenner for life :grin:

My Wen Pumpkin arrived a few days ago and I can't stand the smell. Its horrible! I won't use it because I don't want it to linger in my hair. I guess I will put it in a goodie bag for one of my friends. Sigh

My Wen Pumpkin arrived a few days ago and I can't stand the smell. Its horrible! I won't use it because I don't want it to linger in my hair. I guess I will put it in a goodie bag for one of my friends. Sigh

Did you order from QVC? They're usually pretty good about accepting returns.

according to the WEN Forums on QVC, the October show is just a general show. There won't be a TSV for WEN until December.

Also they stop selling the Ginger Pumpkin Nov 30 or when they run out (whichever comes first). The rumor is the seasonal conditioner for winter is Vanilla Mint.

according to the WEN Forums on QVC, the October show is just a general show. There won't be a TSV for WEN until December.

Also they stop selling the Ginger Pumpkin Nov 30 or when they run out (whichever comes first). The rumor is the seasonal conditioner for winter is Vanilla Mint.

Yeah, I was checking the cable guide for wen on qvc and nada.

On the other hand, vanilla mint sounds so delicious, lol

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using SPH-M820-BST

QVC's Beauty Best Seller's is on right now (from 5pm-6pm) and I believe one of the items on it *may* be WEN (when they were showing the upcoming line up, chaz dean was one of the brands listed under the Beauty Best Sellers)

Back