Well Ladies, what do you think of this Sew-In

moriahar

A friend of mine got zillions back in May and asked me to keep her company while she was getting her braids (only took 4 hours with 2 braiders. :grin:) All the while she tried to convince me to get braids as well.

:nono:I'm not big on extensions, weaves and wigs due to a bad first experience (my prom hair was a disaster- too much weave, and too much glue -my hair broke of pretty bad:nono::wallbash:.)

Back to the story..... while sitting in the shop for those 4 hours, I looked through maybe 15 hair magazines. There was one style that I thought was cute, but for me, I'd probably want them to thin out the hair in the back if possible. I'm sure that I would feel very conscientious since this would be the first weave that I would actually wear for more than a day.

What do you ladies think of it?

Attachments

• IMG00643.jpg
    IMG00643.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 179
I think it's really cute and you can get to your scalp at least. I think that's the hardest part of weave.

I like the style minus the braids. There are some pretty decent weave stylist around who can make this look very realist. IMO, Black Hair Media has better informaiton on weave.

I think it's really cute and you can get to your scalp at least. I think that's the hardest part of weave.

Can someone post more pictures of cute sew-ins where you can get to your scalp? And may don't have so much hair???

I'm sooooooooo new to this. (Who would believe that I'm from Detroit{once called the WEAVE CAPITAL of the WORLD}):lachen:

I'm not a braids/cornrows person either, but I think the curl part is super cute too, as long as you're comfortable in it.

I think the whole style is cute, and I would wear it, but not at this point in my life because it is not professional enough.

Very cute! I like braids and curly hair. I wonder what kind of hair this is. it looks like it's all hers. You have to get the texture right.

Back