HOW WOULD YOU REACT?

Dont really know, but it looks like he said something slick to the camera and his father corrected him :lachen:

i love these funny gifs, im over here cracking up!

I was laughing so hard because I could just see you slapping this woman upside:lachen::lachen: her head like that!
I could see anyone on this board doing that:lachen: LHCF Ladies Go Hard!
Go Hard Or Go Home!

Well there was this one time that I eyed down this girl with beautiful natural waist length wavy hair. I (secretly) wanted to cut it and wear it as a "Remmy Indian weave" but I didn't tell her that . :look:

DD, I just have to ask.........

How many times are you going to BC woman :lachen:!? I'm sure your hair is beautiful either way, but make up your mind already, gorsh?! :lol: I hope you know I'm just joking :), can't wait to see pics

I was laughing so hard because I could just see you slapping this woman upside:lachen::lachen: her head like that!
I could see anyone on this board doing that:lachen: LHCF Ladies Go Hard!
Go Hard Or Go Home!

LOL:lachen: I know I would... people are bold, I have gotten silly comments made to me too like "can I cut your hair", "I'm gone to cut your hair off", "is that your hair", or "is that a weave".... and what I hate most is when they get to wanting to touch it...when their hand come towards my head/body that gives me the right to snap and slap their hand back. Don't touch me...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

DD, I just have to ask.........

How many times are you going to BC woman :lachen:!? I'm sure your hair is beautiful either way, but make up your mind already, gorsh?! :lol: I hope you know I'm just joking :), can't wait to see pics

I know, right?:rolleyes::lachen: My hair never relax strait, but with the Silk Elements no lye relaxer it did! I really don't like the bone strait look.:nono: I will probably texlax instead. I will gradually clip off the relaxed ends every 4 months until I am relaxer free and then start over.:yep: BTW, I just decided to view the co worker's comment as a compliment. Some are already making bets on when I'll have my fro again! LOL. People really do pay attention.

Last edited:
I know, right?:rolleyes::lachen: My hair never relax strait, but with the Silk Elements no lye relaxer it did! I really don't like the bone strait look.:nono: I will probably texlax instead. I will gradually clip off the relaxed ends every 4 months until I am relaxer free and then start over.:yep:

dannnng:rolleyes:!!!! i see you aint in a rush for WL hair like was/am:look: shooot id leave all that hair right on my head and do a braid out. :yep:

My g-ma asked me if I had on a wig...I laughed because it was my g-ma. However, if, even if it were my g-ma that said she wanted to snatch it off, I would have given HER the side eye!

Back