well, I made a decision

liberationtheory

well, I made a decision ***PICS***

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
photo-vi.jpg

photo-vi.jpg

photo1-vi.jpg

photo-vi.jpg

Ladies, I'm in love with my hair again. It took 10 minute, not an hour, to blow dry. It took 5 minutes to run a flat iron over it (though I shouldn't have because it was not necessary). It has body, my ends aren't frizzy. Detangling, a breeze!!

Now I'm off to learn some new products and regiments, but to say I'm happy is an understatement. I realize I have some hairs that are below BSL and I can't for it all to get there. That's my new hair goal.

I'll blog about some of my feelings about it later but I know some of you were curious about my choice.

*signing my membership to the swang club*

Attachments

• 10:10 before.jpg
    10:10 before.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 10:10 during.jpg
    10:10 during.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 10:10 after front.jpg
    10:10 after front.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 10:10 after back.jpg
    10:10 after back.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
I'm glad you did what was best for you! You need to join a challenge or two, lol! I'm curious also, how long were you natural?

shrinkage is crazy...and the 1st pic doesnt even look like the full shrinkage you get when hair is wet...your hair is a nice length...good luck on your relaxed journey :)

Wow, you were a long time natural. Atleast you are happy with your hair and you have the info to properly care for it.

Another one bites tha dust...

I'm just playing. Your big happy smile makes me smile for you too!!

I hope you enjoy "learning" your new hair!

lovely!!! welcome to the relaxed side. your shrinkage must've been OC cause I would've never guessed you were BSL from your blow out picture. i love your hair in your siggy also (the natural) you have beautiful hair!!!

Back