Weighing Down Pressed Hair

Mitey Cyrus

My hair is long and very thick(strands and density) which you think would weigh down on it's own, but it doesn't. What can I put on my hair to weigh it down after it's been pressed? The fluffy look is cute, and if I were just chilling on a weekend, it would be great, but I've got to go to work tomorrow. Suggestions?

Do you wrap your hair at night?

When I straighten my hair I usually apply some Jojoba Oil and wrap it, and then tie it down with a silk scarf. I can keep my hair straight for days doing that with out having to reapply heat
My hair is long and very thick(strands and density) which you think would weigh down on it's own, but it doesn't. What can I put on my hair to weigh it down after it's been pressed? The fluffy look is cute, and if I were just chilling on a weekend, it would be great, but I've got to go to work tomorrow. Suggestions?

Do you wrap your hair at night?

When I straighten my hair I usually apply some Jojoba Oil and wrap it, and then tie it down with a silk scarf. I can keep my hair straight for days doing that with out having to reapply heat

I wrapped it last night for the first time ever. I stayed pouring over youtube videos to get it right. It wrapped flat, but when I combed it out in the morning, it was fluffy.

I just tried Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair honey on my pressed hair and it held really good. I am not normally a fan of CD but thee hair honey I would actually buy again :yep:

Try Wild Hair Growth Oil or Ojon Restorative Treatment. Start out with very little for both as they can be heavy if you use too much. Both are really good heat protectants.

Back