Waves

Bronxbaby87

the back of my hair is like a 2b/c and the top is a 3a/b when i wash my hair or wet my hair i have waves all over the place but once it dries and i brush it out they dissappear and my hair goes straight. i have no perm or nothin, i used to use some dudley's wave cream and i had the s-curl wave gel to make them waves more rrefined. i want a product to use that will make my waves stay and not dry out and go during the day. can someone recommend a good gel or cream. and i dont want a gel that makes your hair hard cuz i dont want to wash daily. today at sally's i saw the black and sassy brand of some wave cream and it said to put a du-rag on for 3 hours and then you will have waves. can someone please recommend something cuz i'm not into blowdrying my hair and i have to wear it natural. can someone please tell me something that will keep my hair moisturized and keep my waves soft and showing.

lol yeah i have but not brushing is only good for one day or so cuz the next day i have to brush and smooth and all and the wave grease i have isnt so good it just kinda globs on the hair.

Ok. I was just wondering if you just applied leave in conditioner to it when it was sopping wet, then let it air dry, if it would leave your waves intact. That's what I do and it works for me. Sometimes I apply Aura Cacia gel, but it doesn't have a very strong hold.

mann i never thought about a leave in conditioner. i have mane n tail and i know that can be used as a leave in and i also have that parnevu leave in conditioner. and thanks Nay007 for the info for mousses. its just that the gel that i had was real sticky and my mama wont buy me a buncha hair products so wasnt able to get anything else. thank you both of yall for that information.

Back