Wave Noveau Coiffure

Nessa

Hey Yall,

Everyone knows I am young in this case, I don't know why but I feel I want to get a wave noveau. I have plenty of questions to ask to those who have gotten this.

Is this style sutiable for someone my age?(13 years old)
How much money is this Wave Noveau?
Can they do this to permed hair?(Cause i couldn't cut all my permed hair off i would be bald!!!!)
Does this improve the stregth of the hair, and makes it grow?
Even if you had the Wave Noveau, could you still braid your hair with extensions?

Thank you in advice.
grin.gif

Nessa

You have to cut off all of your relaxed hair. They can go from a curl to a perm but not in reverse. I sort of think that any style is appropriate as long as it is properly maintained.

Naw you kidding????????

I couldn't do that, I would only have a half inch of hair. Then everyone would make fun of me and everything. But you know,I think I should just curl my hair everyday, and put scurl, or something, i just want to do a style like that, why can't i have relaxed hair? Well my hair is thick and course like relaxed hair.

No they would not you would have the short curly look that is so in fashion right now. But if you want it longer try getting some braids and waiting until you have like 3inches of new growth. I don't know how fast your hair grows but for me that is like 2-3 months.

I have individual braids right now, and I have had them in four three weeks. Three inches for me is like 6 months, and that is too long, because my hair grows to slow, I have tried everything, the only thing, i can do is use, my curling iron, and make curls with my hair, and kinda make it like a jherri curls, then mosturize it and do that sytle everyday.

I know, there are more people who have gone had a Wave Noveau. Come on people, respond, I need more info.

You can get it set on rods. And if you use a lot of setting lotion it will stay for a really long time. I used to call it a crunchy curl set.

What are rods? Are they the things, that are rubber, and they can curl in any way, then you curl your hair with it?

And what's a good setting lotion? Do I put it after doing it? I have a flat iron and 4 more curlers.

Back