Votes: 45 44.6%
  • yes used it and it didnt moisturize well

Votes: 14 13.9%
  • nope never tried it

Votes: 39 38.6%
  • i have something better with better ingredients please state

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters
I used it but my hair hated it. It felt too sticky to me and it doesn'tl leave my hair silky soft and smooth like UBH creme moisturizer or Salerm 21, lacio lacio, or even BB Oil Moisturizer with Castor Oil. Shoots, even Nexxus Humectress with mineral oil in it felt better on my hair than WN. Don't mind me though, my hair is just weird like that:look:. Carry on............

Amazing that someone bumped this... after hearing a lady rave about this because her hair is short and curly I decided to try it with the Sally's coupon.

I am really loving this product. It really provides moisture... I have thick hair so I've added one more thing to the my regimen...

i just started using WN this summer and I love it, especially when sealed with ORS Olive Oil moisturizer and/or coconut oil. It is especially effective on humid or rainy days since, as someone stated, it's a humectant. My only concern is that it might not work as well during the cold winter season.

I'm a 4a/4b if that helps...

I just discovered this over the weekend. I love it! My hair is so soft right now. I co-washed, applied WN and topped it with Eco Styler gel with Olive oil and my hair was binging!! I applied more WN before I went to bed and this morning it still looks great and its super soft. I may have found my staple!!

I like it as a moisturizer but I'm kinda texlaxed and it's so wet that it reverts my hair after a couple of uses.

But once I get rid of this texlax'd hair I plan to continue using it.

I have used it and I think it works very well. My only beef is my hair prefers creamy moisture as compared to the more liquid types. I am non-relaxed too. I do have the Softliss BKT in my hair.

I didn't care for wave nouveau because its kind of sticky & well it didn't really do much for me. It seems like a good moisturizer for when you just want to throw your hair into a bun or ponytail.

Didnt like it, every time i tried it, no matter the amount it left my hair tangly and stiff.

Ok, I washed today and used the mist and the finishing lotion. My hair feels great. I don't really know why I stopped using it. My hair feels fine. Not wet, just dry and moisturized. I put a little Vatika Frosting on last. It feels great. I think I just started using other things as my hair grew because I'm a PJ. This product works fine for me.
I strayed away from it too. Boy...pj'ism will have you all over the place:spinning:. I got some more today. I love how it makes my hair so shiny. I like it better than scurl because of that reason.

I've been using Wave Nouveau for a couple of days now and let me tell you...my hair loves it! I find that my hair prefers water-based cream moisturizers, like this and NTM leave-in. ORS moisturizer just sat on top of my hair and S-Curl used to work in the beginning, then started to have the same effect as putting water in my hair. But this melts into my hair and makes it so soft and moisturized, all day. Right now I'm 23 weeks post with texlaxed hair and this stuff is excellent for my new growth.

My only issue with it is that it's a little sticky on my hands (but again, works wonders on my hair, so I can live with that).

So people either love this or hate this. I will try it for myself to see if this is the right moisturizer for me. It can't hurt, because afterall I think that I've tried every moisturizer out there with no success.

Back