Wash Day Anyone!!

I did wash day yesterday. Thursday I prepooed with Hot 6 oil (trying to use it up-then it'll be Amla). Yesterday I washed with Aveda Black Malva and Keracare Hydrating Detangling poo, Dced with Humecto, put on Goldwell Kerasilk Instant Silk Fluid and setting lotion, set on straws, dried under dryer, and when dry rubbed Aveda USC mixed with Emollient Gloss over it. Happy, happy, joy, joy!

Make that tripplets~ :lachen:I washed with Green CON and deep conditioned with the ORS Replinishing Pak for the first time and let me tell you :yep: I LOVE LOVE LOVE ORS Replinishing Pak. I used to deep condition with Keracare Humecto. But LORDY that ORS is somthing!!!! I think ima switch.

I've been using that CON/ORS combination for like two years. It's awesome, isn't it?

Dont get rid of Humecto, just alternate every few weeks. My usual combo for keracare is either (1) KC first lather shampoo, keracare hydrating and detangling shampoo, DC with humecto or (2) Pre-poo with Nexxus keraphix, wash with KC hydrating and detangling shampoo, DC with humecto.

Wash day today as well. I couldn't remember the last time I used a clarifying poo, so I washed with Suave Clarifying poo. After that, did a hot oil treatment w/Proclaim Aloe Hot Oil, did a protein treatment w/Ion Intensive Therapy Protein Rebuilder & Moisturizer for 10 min. Rinsed and did a deep cond. w/Hask Henna & Placenta for 1 hr. Rinsed, used a bit of Humectress cond. Applied leave-in and heat serum and let airdry. I just finished straightening w/my Maxiglide. My hair looks 100% better than in did when I got up this morning! :grin:

i prepooed with lustrasilk aloe vera conditioner. I washed with soft sheen carson breakthru shampoo. I did a mini protein treatment with aphoghee keratin reconstructor and right now im deep conditioning with pantene pro v breakage defense hair mask. I will be rollersetting afterwards.

Yep!

I just washed and rollerset.

ETA: I washed with CON and cond with SE cond. Then I rollerset with red/yellow rollers and used Lacio Lacio with SAA added to it.

Last edited:
Pre Pooed with Brahmi last night. Rinsed with my hair tea (aritha, amla, and shakakai) slapped on DFIna D 11 en 1...thats as far as I got. I hope it dries cute cuz I dont feel like rolling and blah blah blah.

i usually prepoo the night before: but i was partying: LOL

so today I washed, rollerset, and silk wrap

I poo'd w/NTM
DC'd w/NTM's mask & a 30 mins steam treatment
Used NTM leave in and serum to rollerset with purple flexirods and I'm under the dryer...where I'll be for about an hour longer. :wallbash::lachen:

I clarified my hair and then used a mixture of Emergencee and Aphogee's protein treatment. After that, I used 10en1 to deep condition. My hair is so soft and feels alot stronger.....I did the treatment because I will be braiding my hair tonight:grin:

This morning I washed my hair. I gently detangled w/All Ways 911, pre-pooed w/Motions D.P.T. and Amla oil, washed w/Organix Coconut Milk poo & condish. :lick: plus a dab of Nature's Gate Jojoba conditoner for extra slip.

I used Aveda Hang Straight and sealed w/Nyle oil. Airdried in a scarf and 2 braids and sat under the hood dryer for about 10 min. to help dry my roots.

I've been using that CON/ORS combination for like two years. It's awesome, isn't it?

Dont get rid of Humecto, just alternate every few weeks. My usual combo for keracare is either (1) KC first lather shampoo, keracare hydrating and detangling shampoo, DC with humecto or (2) Pre-poo with Nexxus keraphix, wash with KC hydrating and detangling shampoo, DC with humecto.

Yeah but that 1.50 mighty more tempting then 12-13 bucks for Keracare. I will alternate *in a minute*:lachen:. I still do like Keracare but I LOVE ORS. I couldn't keep my hands out of my hair.

I pre-poo'd with OCT on my scalp and Aubrey Honeysuckle on the length. I washed with Elucence, DC with UBH and followed up with Elucence MBC for moisture. I used Lacio Lacio to detangle, OCT on the scalp, a squirt of Elucence on the length, sealed with Aveda elixir, rollerset with water only and dried under my Pibbs. I wrapped my hair and it is nice, light and bouncy.

Back