Snowed-in Ladies: What are you doing today to your hair?

I hear ya about the snow...so since I won't be doing much of anything else, I will be washing and DCing then put my hair in two french braids for a braidout..

I am not doing anything to my hair today, I just slipped a headband on and put my clip in to have it up in the back. No plans today. I think wash day will be either tomorrow or Saturday.

I'll be pre pooing with Skala Aloe Vera conditioner
*Just doing a conditioner rinse (not sure with what yet)
*Apply leave in's CHI KM and LTR and CHI SI
*Caruso rollerset

Not much. I might oil my scalp with my ginger essential oil mix and hang my head off the bed upside down, but that's about it.
I'll rub some NTM leave-in through for maintenance. I did this weeks dc and rollerset on Monday night, so I'm pretty well satisfied.
I rollerset and dc every 5 days so I'm straight till Saturday.

K.I.S.S.
used up the last of a cheapie cond. after an ayuvedic rinse for CW, followed with Aphogee 2min.

Giovanni leave in, Ojon seal and rollerset.

Today was not a washday, but why not!:grin:

i finished co washing, my dam Argan oil bottle tipped over on my counter so i smushed all that crap in my hair and my skin. Walking around looking like an oil slick. smdh

Oh well, at least i smell good!

I'm going to shampoo my APL (almost beyond) 12 weeks post texlax hair with my smoothing shampoo blends and then I'm going to deep condition it for an hour with a moisturizing conditioner and a little coconut oil on top. I'm going to jog...during my deep conditioning process, because it helps the hair and I can exercise on wash day. (lol)

Then I'm going to rinse it thoroughly, seal with cold water, air dry 80% (after detangling in the shower and then brushing gently from the ends UP)...and then I'm going to blow dry with my comb attachment and flat iron with my new Sedu Revolution 1 inch in the morning.

For some reason my hair turns out so beautifully when I blow dry, sleep on it (letting it dry completely) and then flat iron it in the morning.

I love my hair and it loves me!

did my wash, 5 in 1 treatment, ceramide treatment and nacidit avocado dc
currently attempting a "braid and curl".Since I will be snowed in I will have time to experiment with some styling products if it comes out a ham:look:

I have a job interview Thurs afternoon so I oiled my scalp with coconut and castor oils and pincurled it. I think Sat morning will be a wash and condition day to get ready for Valentine's Day.

Wishing I didnt leave my steamer at my parents house...though only 15 mins away....lol 1 hrs in this snow!!! And that is if I were brave enough to drive in it!!!

Soo wash, DC, and doo doo braids.

Wishing I didnt leave my steamer at my parents house...though only 15 mins away....lol 1 hrs in this snow!!! And that is if I were brave enough to drive in it!!!

Soo wash, DC, and doo doo braids.

If Ash25 is not my first cousin, I will cut off my baby toe. I KNOW that's you!
I just did a coconut lime treatment and a rollerset. I can already tell that my rollerset is a bit crazy, but I'm just stretching my hair while it air dries. Then I'll flat iron it on medium for a new moon trim.

Nothing. I DC'd and washed my braids yesterday and just have them up in two cornrows--one on each side of my head--out of my way:

Attachments

• My chill hairdo.jpg
    My chill hairdo.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 6
I 2 strand twisted my hair during Snowtorious Big round one over the weekend. I am supposed to be leaving my hair alone until Sunday, but right now I kind of with that I could practice rollersetting. Thinking about flexirodding my twists to ease the boredom.

I'm currently twisted up, so I massaged my scalp with some olive oil. Then gave my bf a scalp massage with the excess oil that I poured out. He enjoyed that.

I was going to wash, DC, and air dry rollerset to see if my roots can get straight this way, I've been wanting to do this for awhile but didn't have time...but instead I'm sitting here with dirty hair being lazy.

I got out of work at 3 today and though I wanted to wash - my Hair One and Caruso rollers don't come until tomorrow! So tomorrow... or Friday, I will wash with my Hair One, deep condition with my Mizani Moisturefusion, air dry and do a caruso set. Not sure what the results will be. :-/ I'll "fix" it with my sedu flat iron if it looks crazy and then cross wrap. BTW - I love this cross wrapping thing! My hair retains a lot of body.

I just took out my quick weave last night, and I plan on DC'ing, then wrapping it for the next two days. I getting a sew-in on Saturday.

May i please just say as a sidenote: *** THE FREAKIN SNOW!!!!!!!!:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I'm going to wash my hair w/ pantene nature infusion 2x, dc w/ silicon mix w/ heat for 30 min- an hour, apply lacio lacio and john frieda frizz ease, and blowdry. I know I should be laying off the heat for a while, but I just love freshly blowdryed hair.

Since I now realize that I'm staying home for the rest of the week because I can't move my car - I plan to Deel Condition with heat tonight and then steam on Friday

I washed, did a protein treatment with nexxus emergencee, did a deep condition afterwards, and reinstalled some malaysian remy hair I had in my stash...

My hair was hard and snapping, so i pre-pooed with Keracare Dry & Itchy Conditioner under a heating cap for 45 mins. Then, I shampooed with Kercare Dry and Itchy Shampoo. Then conditioned with Herbal Essence Hello Hydration. I then put in Keracare Foam Wrap Set and Frizz Ease, cross-wrapped and sat under the dryer. When it was mainly dry, I bunned because I ended up having to leave the house after all.

Since we have yet another day off (the Federal Government), I will do a nice protein treatment, a deep conditioning treatment overnight, airdry and braidout. :yep:

Back