Wanted to share my pics

Kiadodie

Hey Ladies
wave.gif
...I have pics that I wanted to share. I've only been monitering my hair since this Feb. so bare w/ me
blush.gif
I'm taking a pic at the end of each month so I can actually see some growth for myself and to share w/ y'all.

http://www.picturetrail.com/mkia

I love your hair--it looks so shiny and full! It looks like you are making GREAT progress! What have you been doing?

Do tell.
smile.gif

Wow Kia!!
shocked.gif
Look at those beautiful, healthy ends!! Way to go girl!
clap.gif
Your hair is simply beautiful!!
smile.gif

Kia

OK that's no fair you can blatantly see the new growth each and every month. Ugh!!!! I wish I could hate
laugh.gif
but I can't and I won't. Comgratulations girl, it's evident that if you keep up the hard work you'll have some long a$$ hair by the end of the year.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I love your hair--it looks so shiny and full! It looks like you are making GREAT progress! What have you been doing?

Do tell.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks diviine. I had to show y'all cause I actually noticed the growth and the difference each month
smile.gif
. I've been doing everything that I can possibly do. I think the trims are helping me majorly. This guy in Rockville, MD trims it for me and it literally grows faster when he trims it. For some reason, last year I switched up and went somewhere else and my ends didn't look as razor sharp. I think healthy ends play a major roll in my hair growth.
Thanks all for the compliments.
I'll update it in about 3 months and let y'all see the progress
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Seeing as your hair grows very fast do you have to relax it every 4-5 weeks or so?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I try to wait about 12 weeks
blush.gif
That way I can prevent overlapping.
It gets rough by the 12 week cause my roots are soooo thick and wavy but I try to do more conditioning (under the dryer) as possible.

Kia,

Your hair looks thick and healthy. I can definitely see your growth, too!! Keep up the good work!!

Hey Kia
wave.gif

Your hair is really pretty. The thickness & ends are incredible.

Very good work. Keep it up
smile.gif

God Bless,
Peachtree

Hi Kia
wave.gif

Your hair is coming along very nicely
smile.gif
Keep up the good work. btw, I love that avatar!

Good for you! There is definitely some growth every month. I know what you mean by your roots being so thick and wavy. My hair gets like that too. Are you sure that you are not a type 2B or 2C?

I just discovered tonight that I was 2C after being stumped over my hair type (because I know that my hair is not in a coil pattern).

That being said, how do you maintain your style without relaxing for 12 weeks?

Chichi
bdance.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Ladies
wave.gif
...I have pics that I wanted to share. I've only been monitering my hair since this Feb. so bare w/ me
blush.gif
I'm taking a pic at the end of each month so I can actually see some growth for myself and to share w/ y'all.

http://www.picturetrail.com/mkia

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow you can really see your progess with each month! I was thinking every month would be too often...but it's a great idea(incentive)...Your hair is looking thick and healthy...just lovely.
Note to mysef....buy my own camera..
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Good for you! There is definitely some growth every month. I know what you mean by your roots being so thick and wavy. My hair gets like that too. Are you sure that you are not a type 2B or 2C?

I just discovered tonight that I was 2C after being stumped over my hair type (because I know that my hair is not in a coil pattern).

That being said, how do you maintain your style without relaxing for 12 weeks?

Chichi
bdance.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think I'm a 2b or 2c?? I don't know why I always thought I was a 4a??
crazy.gif
When my hair is wet it doesn't get curly, it's more like wavy.
As for how do I maintain it, well on Thursdays, I just wash and wrap it and sit under the dryer. Since my roots are so thick, I can put my bonnet on the highest setting which usually burns my scalp but since my roots are so thick and wavy, I don't feel it at all
smile.gif
. On Mondays I just wash and put in the S curl with the mango butter and put it in a ponytail.

It's thick, pretty and healthy Kia.
wink.gif

Looks like you're getting between 3/4 to 1 inch per month.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement and compliments
smile.gif
. Yes, I think my growth is somewhere between 3/4 and 1 inch a month.

[ QUOTE ]
You're gonna have to change your screen name to Speedy Gonzales! Your hair grows fast! Good job!
clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL thats so cute sassygirl coz that length is enuff to make me turn green wit envy
smile.gif
keep up the good work coz yo hair IS thankin u already for that extra bit of tlc u're givin it
smile.gif
what supplements do u take?

Back