Want to return my UPA clip. Help!

luvmesumhair

I need some advice on how to return my UPA clip. The reason why I am asking is because the owner "Michelle" is not answering my emails or calls.:wallbash:

Bad enough it took 3 weeks for my clip to come. When it gets here the 4 oz. Indian Remy hair does not match my texture. And on top of that, the clip won't fit over MY ponytail.:wallbash: She advise me on what the Remy would look like. But to me it looks like Chinese hair. PLUS it is shedding. I thought Remy hair don't shed???:perplexed

Another thing, when I received my package YESTERDAY:wallbash:, it did not come with an invoice, return slip or NOTHING. So How should I go about getting my money. I paid using Paypal.

I will NEVER EVER NEVER order anything from that _______ woman AGAIN!:nono:

Maybe you can contact paypal to see if they have any suggestions. Tell them the story you just told us.

I ordered one last year and had the same experience but I just kept it. I will never purchase from her again. The hair looked like $6 BSS hair very coarse and it took dang near 3-4wks. I spent $54.00 on a 10inch ponytail. I emailed and called her threaten to do paypal dispute and then my clip showed up.

I ordered one last year and had the same experience but I just kept it. I will never purchase from her again. The hair looked like $6 BSS hair very coarse and it took dang near 3-4wks. I spent $54.00 on a 10inch ponytail. I emailed and called her threaten to do paypal dispute and then my clip showed up.
This is exactly how mines look too.:ohwell:

I forgot to mention my story too.

When I ordered mine I accidentally ordered the wrong hair. I contacted her and she responded right away and agreed to change my order. When I finally got my UPA Clip it was the clip I originally ordered. Since I had waited so long for it I decided not to send it back.

But yes, I've heard in other threads that she can be unresponsive. That's why I mentioned contacting paypal to see if they can help.

ETA: I agree, threatening a dispute may help too. LOL

Ditto. Bad customer service, late arrival, and cheap! I just kept it. I will NOT be doing business with them ever again.

Dang I didn't know she was still doing business..she was a mess from the get go. I hope you ladies get some resolution.

OMG not her, im hollering.

Wasnt she the one who was here asking for donations so she could buy back her prototype from the Asians?

Girl I hope so too!!! I paid 90 something dollars!

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DID NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girl I am sorry..that is crazy. And she gave yall some synthetic hair or is it at least human? I would report her to the BBB, paypal and whoever else.

OMG not her, im hollering.

Wasnt she the one who was here asking for donations so she could buy back her prototype from the Asians?

I FORGOT ABOUT THIS!! wow..what nerve

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DID NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girl I am sorry..that is crazy. And she gave yall some synthetic hair or is it at least human? I would report her to the BBB, paypal and whoever else.

I FORGOT ABOUT THIS!! wow..what nerve

Yep. That is how much I paid! She said because my ponytail is long now, I would need a longer one. 14 inches. Plus I brought the Remy (human) kind which is more money.

I was about to order one of these because I wanted to switch it up and use phony pony for protective style instead of my half wig. I'll be getting the mane clip.

I ordered at least 4 UPA's and with every order went new drama. I like the concept and it's cute, but the customer service and the quality caused me to never order from her again.

Dang, guess I'll be trying SouthernTease's method and making my own...

I was gonna suggest selling them on the exchange forum if it was just an issue of it being the wrong color or length, but if you are trying to return it because it's bad quality, I guess recommending that you pawn it off on another member isn't exactly the best thing to do...

Back