My hair is long enough to use the UPA Clip, but...

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
My texture is very tight curls as well as loose ones, so I thought that I could use the curly UPA clips. Well, it turns out that my texture doesn't match either UPA clip.:ohwell: The good news is that My hair is finally long enough to use one.:yay: :clap: That is my first milestone reached even though the textures don't match. I am finally able to put my hair in a full ponytail, even though my nape is still abit short. My hair is growing all over, not just the nape! This is the first time my natural hair has grown like this. I'm very happy. I'd like to thank all the LHCF family who has given me tips and suggestions this past year. Next year, I'll be texlaxing with Phyto, so I can keep up with my goal to grow longer hair.

Congratulations! :clap:

Check with the lady who makes them, I heard she can customize it to your texture if you send her a picture ...I am ready to order one for the new year too with a cute pair of glasses to go with them for my new look! HHG!

I second that, She is very easy to work with and very accomdating. She goes above and beyond for her customers. She will do everything in her power to satisfy you.

Back