Want some proof?

empressri

I'm pinning part of this on you ladies! Now I've been using the Moe Grow oil consistently since....August, that's when I a mini chop, then I got a trim in September. Oh, and I started using Boundless Tresses...err last month I believe. I use it to keep shedding at bay and it works! So does the Moe Grow oil, but I like to switch up.

Now I flat ironed my hair for my yearly trim yesterday and found that it was longer than I thought. Whoohoo!! I'ma be hip length again by next year!!

October pictures: (the ones in the green shirt was before the trim)

CIMG8113.jpg

CIMG8098.jpg

CIMG8085.jpg

December pictures:

CIMG9403.jpg

CIMG9423.jpg

My Pusher, where have you been?

Your hair is gorgeous like always. Ever since the trim you got a few months ago (I cried) its been looking so much thicker and healthier. I'm sure you'll make waist length in no time!

You will definately will be hitting waist length before the end of next year. No doubt. I hope my hair grows out to be as thick and lucious as yours!!!!:grin:

I see u, ma!! Its always nice to have pleasant surprises ;)

BTW u don't fool me, you've been on the prowl for products, that's y we ain't seented u :giggle:

I see u, ma!! Its always nice to have pleasant surprises ;)

BTW u don't fool me, you've been on the prowl for products, that's y we ain't seented u :giggle:

girl i get off of work at 11pm!!!! lol takin calls from the crazy folk all day. i come on here with the crazy lady hair girls to recoup lol

I'm pinning part of this on you ladies! Now I've been using the Moe Grow oil consistently since....August, that's when I a mini chop, then I got a trim in September. Oh, and I started using Boundless Tresses...err last month I believe. I use it to keep shedding at bay and it works! So does the Moe Grow oil, but I like to switch up.

Hey Ri, I'm sooooo behind in my fotki stalking, gosh! But guuuuuuuurl I can't believe you did a choppity-chop!!

Whoa!

It's growing in fast though and it looks so pretty!!

:yep:

shoot girl i been peeping you!!! it's alllll gawjus! but yeah i had to let those ends go, and it felt SO good!!!!!!! it's growing back faster than i realized whoohoo! i just oiled with amla oil and it feels so soft now

Your hair is so pretty!

Oh yeah, it's because of you that I've fallen in love with Karen's Body Beautiful products.

pretty, pretty hair. so you really notice faster growth now than the last time you cut (whenever that was, bc maybe)?

pretty, pretty hair. so you really notice faster growth now than the last time you cut (whenever that was, bc maybe)?

thanks ladies!!! faster growth...im thinking so cause the cut was in august, and here it is already, it looks like I achieved half of what I cut off. So whatever I've been doing, I'm going to keep doing it!

thanks ladies!!! faster growth...im thinking so cause the cut was in august, and here it is already, it looks like I achieved half of what I cut off. So whatever I've been doing, I'm going to keep doing it!

I love your cut and whatever you've been doing keep it up because it looks really good.

Back