Want some proof?

how about i was just looking at your videos for the first time today! I'm late on that!! Your hair looks great!!

Your hair is gorgeous!! I've been using it consistantly too but you have better results than i do... what is in your mix?

Gee whiz- didn't you just cut a mega amount like yesterday. I have been hesitant about using any growth aid product but I'm having second thoughts after this post. Great hair as always and I'm off to search BT.

I've just finished stalking your Fokti. Your hair is beautiful, lush, and thick! The pic of your hubby was priceless.

how about i was just looking at your videos for the first time today! I'm late on that!! Your hair looks great!!

girl!!! hahah well in your defense, i did just post the link for my videos in my siggy. dont know why i didnt think to do it before

Your hair is gorgeous!! I've been using it consistantly too but you have better results than i do... what is in your mix?

thanks girl! well i do switch up eo's, like my first batch had cinammon oil in it. actually, i gave my MIL some jojoba oil and cinammon eo to put it in cause some dominican woman told her about cinammon oil to thicken up your hair, so i figured out the jojoba and the eo, and she used that and had new growth like whoa, so i tried the cinammon in the moe grow. then the next batch had.... well they all have nettles, horsetail, chamomile, calendula and lavender. the one im using now has bay and....crap! i forgot the other eo, it smells good though

Gee whiz- didn't you just cut a mega amount like yesterday. I have been hesitant about using any growth aid product but I'm having second thoughts after this post. Great hair as always and I'm off to search BT.

girl, i had my own doubts too! lol that's why i had to make this post

I've just finished stalking your Fokti. Your hair is beautiful, lush, and thick! The pic of your hubby was priceless.

lol!!! he is so daggone silly, he gets giddy like a 4 year old with candy that one time a year i do straighten. plus i had over that boar bristle brush and let him go to town!!!

Girl, you got that hair that makes you wanna think about giving up limbs to get. It is so thick and healthy! Now I gotta go get some BT. Product junkies just can't even look at stuff like this. LOL

I'm telling yall...I want it tailbone by next year!!!!!! That's why I got my little trim yesterday so I won't have to cut off even more by the next trim!

Hair's looking good, Empress. What products have you been up into lately?

Thanks everyone!!!

Well, I played with my Anita Grant today and good lawd that stuff made my hair feel like buttah!!!

I didn't want to put too much stuff in my hair until I got my trim, but I used one of my oils and it made my hair feel really soft. See, I think I overdid it on the heat protectants when I flat ironed....but I couldn't help myself! lol

I'm trying to remember what the heck I used throughout my hair, cause when I woke up and unwrapped it, it felt much softer. Maybe my mizani shyne? Or the kbb hair oil, darn I don't remember.

Oh well, it feels nice now! The ends are better since getting it trimmed too.

Empress,

OT but, I like your YT videos. Lemme tell you why. Cause when you do a product review, you actually REVIEW the product. Not just sit up on the camera and talk for 10 minutes...i cant stand that! Why do folks do that? How do u just sit on camera and talk about shampoo and never even show the bottle? WTH?

You will touch your hair, show us the product, stick your fingers in the product, rub the product on your hair, show us your scalp, put your hands on it to see how big/small the product is, tell us what it smells like, tells who u used it on, show your hairstyle using said product, etc.

Keep doing that. Because of you i ordered stuff i wouldnt have because i was able to see the consistency of the product.

Just had to vent/compliment u on that....If i see one more product review with no durn product in sight....big pet peeve of mine.

Empress,

OT but, I like your YT videos. Lemme tell you why. Cause when you do a product review, you actually REVIEW the product. Not just sit up on the camera and talk for 10 minutes...i cant stand that! Why do folks do that? How do u just sit on camera and talk about shampoo and never even show the bottle? WTH?

You will touch your hair, show us the product, stick your fingers in the product, rub the product on your hair, show us your scalp, put your hands on it to see how big/small the product is, tell us what it smells like, tells who u used it on, show your hairstyle using said product, etc.

Keep doing that. Because of you i ordered stuff i wouldnt have because i was able to see the consistency of the product.

Just had to vent/compliment u on that....If i see one more product review with no durn product in sight....big pet peeve of mine.

Awww thank you sis! I can't lie, I hate that too. When I did the mixed chicks review I was a bit peeved cause I couldn't find the shampoo pouch and I'd used up all of the leave in! I like showing, sniffing, touching my products lol. I like showing the packaging and everything. I even like taking pictures of my own jars at home and putting them in my fotki instead of copying and pasting. I'm anal like that.

Thanks again :grin::grin::grin:

Back