Wanna limit heat but what do you do at the salon??

NYCQT16

Natural Again
After reading this board I have decided that I do want to start airdrying my hair more and try 2 pratically eliminate any heat. I air-dry somewhat but not on a consistent basis. However, I want to know what I should do when I go to the salon to get a touch-up. I don't know if the relaxer would come out as straight if I air-dry so is sitting under the dryer ok? Also, u know how sometimes they like to leave u under there until your hair is parched. So should I (if I should even sit under the dryer at all) time myself and just get from under the dryer when it is mostly dry? What do you all do in this situation? I hope I stated all my questions clearly and any help would be appreciated.

Re: Wanna limit heat but what do you do at the sal

Go for a rollerset at the salon.
smile.gif
If you have a good /trustworthy stylist, she will have a good idea (based on experience and the performance of the dryer) of when your hair is dry and she will check it to make sure.

Rollersetting sounds like a really good option. If anything, it will eliminate blowdrying and you'd only have to get a flatiron if necessary.

When I went to my hairstylist I wold also get a rollerset and sit under the dryer. My hair was really straight aftewards... and I only was texturized.

thanks everyone...i figured that would be the way but just wanted 2 make sure...i appreciate all the knowledge you guys give. I am SOOOO HAPPYYYYY that I found this site
clap.gif

Back