Wanna give away products you don't want? Try FreeCycle!

HoneyDew

Ladies, I know some of us have a BUNCH of stuff that we don't want and don't feel like going through the trouble of selling/shipping and everything. Well, you can post it on FreeCycle and get rid of it!

I have posted several of my products and folks were all over it. I had 2 gallons (don't ask :rolleyes:) of Mane and Tail conditioner that I wanted to get rid of and several people replied willing to pick it up.

I posted some liters of leave-in conditioner (still, don't ask:rolleyes:) that I no longer wanted and someone came to get it within HOURS!

Anyway, thought I would post it here for my our PJs, recovering PJs, and those who were once PJs and need to get rid of stuff:

http://www.freecycle.org/

I LOVE Freecylce! I got a bike from someone. I've never thought to put old products on though. I don't need any more junk but the next time I'm on the look out for something I always check Freecycle. You have to be quick if you see something posted email them right away. I've seen all kinds of stuff posted cars, boats, lots of things.

I LOVE Freecylce! I got a bike from someone. I've never thought to put old products on though. I don't need any more junk but the next time I'm on the look out for something I always check Freecycle. You have to be quick if you see something posted email them right away. I've seen all kinds of stuff posted cars, boats, lots of things.

Girl, I posted this leave-in and it was picked up within 30 min! They don't play! LOL

Back