waistlength hair fotki albums

memee1978

i love extremly long hair and so do a lot of others.if you have close to waist length hair or longer leave your name or fotki album name so that we all can view the albums.ill start first.memee1978publicfotki........ and as always feel free to leave eachother messages.:grin:

i just checked out your fotki, your hair curl is similar to mine. are you relaxed or natural? you need to get someone else to take pix of your long hair so it will fit into the picture. i will do the same. great hair!! love it.

To answer both questions usually Vaseline Intensive Care lotion and castor or jojoba oil. In the pic it was castor.

sometimes simpler really is better. dang pokahontas i thought you had some magic potion or something.

pokahontas,how long did it take you to make it to tailbone from waist length?:grin:
Well I'm not sure if I can claim tailbone just yet:grin:, but looking back through my fotki I guess it took me about 9 or so months to get where I'm at. February of 07' I was just making wl and I've been my current length for a few months now. I've done lots of dustings along the way though so it's hard to tell.

Well I'm not sure if I can claim tailbone just yet:grin:, but looking back through my fotki I guess it took me about 9 or so months to get where I'm at. February of 07' I was just making wl and I've been my current length for a few months now. I've done lots of dustings along the way though so it's hard to tell.
my hair is crazy.the sides are fine and loosley waveier curly then the rest of my hair and grows,3x faster then the back.its like i gota keep trimming it so it wont be too uneven.i was in the shower and the bottom lengths was at bottom waist but the sides were longer so i had to trim it some again like 2 inches.then,looks like its trying to get fuller.im trying roller sets now with the curl formers rollers.:grin:

my hair is crazy.the sides are fine and loosley waveier curly then the rest of my hair and grows,3x faster then the back.its like i gota keep trimming it so it wont be too uneven.i was in the shower and the bottom lengths was at bottom waist but the sides were longer so i had to trim it some again like 2 inches.then,looks like its trying to get fuller.im trying roller sets now with the curl formers rollers.:grin:
Oooh, please post results on those:grin:.

i know i should know this but,whats castor oil?and what does it do for your hair?where do you but if from?

it is actually a laxitive. it is a really thick clear oil. there is a jamaican black castor oil too. i have not seen or used that one. i bought it at walmart, albetsons, pharmacy, ive seen it all over.......lol. it makes hair super soft. when i first heard of it i heard it makes hair grow and or thicken up. i had a balding spot on my hair line for years and nothing was making the hair come back. i started using this and the spot it almost filled in. it is definately something you want in your arsinal.

it is actually a laxitive. it is a really thick clear oil. there is a jamaican black castor oil too. i have not seen or used that one. i bought it at walmart, albetsons, pharmacy, ive seen it all over.......lol. it makes hair super soft. when i first heard of it i heard it makes hair grow and or thicken up. i had a balding spot on my hair line for years and nothing was making the hair come back. i started using this and the spot it almost filled in. it is definately something you want in your arsinal.
a laxitive? how dp you use it?:lachen:

a laxitive? how dp you use it?:lachen:

for the braids i just poured some in my hand and applied to wet hair. i add it to my daughtered conditioner too. use it as you would any oil. for me i like to add it straight to the hair and scalp.

for the braids i just poured some in my hand and applied to wet hair. i add it to my daughtered conditioner too. use it as you would any oil. for me i like to add it straight to the hair and scalp.
im really going to try this.do it smell?i know what im asking is crazy.but i hear a lot of people saying that it really works.:violin:

Back