waistlength hair fotki albums

i dont know how long their hair is/was. it is a lot of girls doing that. there have been threads and threads about it. i dont really have issues growing hair so i dont pay too much attention to "miricle grow potions". but i couldnt resist the castor since i have gotten into oils.

i dont know how long their hair is/was. it is a lot of girls doing that. there have been threads and threads about it. i dont really have issues growing hair so i dont pay too much attention to "miricle grow potions". but i couldnt resist the castor since i have gotten into oils.
waht is your hair texture?:grin:

i love extremly long hair and so do a lot of others.if you have close to waist length hair or longer leave your name or fotki album name so that we all can view the albums.ill start first.memee1978publicfotki........ and as always feel free to leave eachother messages.:grin:

:drunk: I lOOOVE extremely long hair too. But longer than waist length more like tailbone and longer like to the floor. Would be nice to fine one of us who has it. It would be nice to have categories here on the LHCF. When we select our hair length in our profile we should be put in those categories and anyone can select it and find our pictures and other info. I am fighting my computer to add more pictures. I would encourage people to keep adding pics of their hair. Because it is encouraging for us with shoulder length hair. Thanks for starting this tread. Maybe if we put an ad in the paper or something. Do you know who has thigh length hair here?:grin:

:drunk: I lOOOVE extremely long hair too. But longer than waist length more like tailbone and longer like to the floor. Would be nice to fine one of us who has it. It would be nice to have categories here on the LHCF. When we select our hair length in our profile we should be put in those categories and anyone can select it and find our pictures and other info. I am fighting my computer to add more pictures. I would encourage people to keep adding pics of their hair. Because it is encouraging for us with shoulder length hair. Thanks for starting this tread. Maybe if we put an ad in the paper or something. Do you know who has thigh length hair here?:grin:
great idea........lets run a thread and have them to post there length in a cert in catergory....good thinking.

great idea........lets run a thread and have them to post there length in a cert in catergory....good thinking.

that is a good idea but the catagory would constantly change. and......how many "disagreements":grin::lachen::grin: would there be over length? you know people call themself one thing then some one always comes along and disagrees. im down with it. but ill post and let yall decide where i go.....:yep::grin::yep::rolleyes:

that is a good idea but the catagory would constantly change. and......how many "disagreements":grin::lachen::grin: would there be over length? you know people call themself one thing then some one always comes along and disagrees. im down with it. but ill post and let yall decide where i go.....:yep::grin::yep::rolleyes:
THATS TRUE.......THATS WHY I HAVE LOTS OF PICS IN MY FOTKI ALBUM.I ADDED STRAIGHT PICS SO THAT PEOPLE CAN SEE IT WAIST LENGTH WHEN STRETCHED.......LOL:grin:

THATS TRUE.......THATS WHY I HAVE LOTS OF PICS IN MY FOTKI ALBUM.I ADDED STRAIGHT PICS SO THAT PEOPLE CAN SEE IT WAIST LENGTH WHEN STRETCHED.......LOL:grin:

well they just gonna get the pic of me reaching around and pulling.....lol.
im gonna try to take one tonight. :sekret:

Thank you, because when I first started I was looking for pictures of ladies with waist length or tailbone length hair I'm still confuses about the which is longer tailbone or hip length. Ok yes I fllunked anatomy class! :nono: But to make things more convenient and interesting. I was looking for something easily accessible to members especially new members this would be helpful.

i love extremly long hair and so do a lot of others.if you have close to waist length hair or longer leave your name or fotki album name so that we all can view the albums.ill start first.memee1978publicfotki........ and as always feel free to leave eachother messages.:grin:

memee1978
I have a present for you::lick:

31787791.jpg

The article is posted in a thread I created today under Extreme Hair - Calf/Ankle Length San Diego Man.......

it is actually a laxitive. it is a really thick clear oil. there is a jamaican black castor oil too. i have not seen or used that one. i bought it at walmart, albetsons, pharmacy, ive seen it all over.......lol. it makes hair super soft. when i first heard of it i heard it makes hair grow and or thicken up. i had a balding spot on my hair line for years and nothing was making the hair come back. i started using this and the spot it almost filled in. it is definately something you want in your arsinal.

Thank you for this explanation Jynkx. I could not get past putting a laxitive in my hair but now I am will to try it. Especially for my ends. :grin:

memee1978
I have a present for you::lick:

31787791.jpg

The article is posted in a thread I created today under Extreme Hair - Calf/Ankle Length San Diego Man.......
if you take those breads down it will be laying all on the floor.where is your thread.i want to read it.

Back