VO5 or Suave?

CaramelKiss

I am so excited because my dear sweet mom and brother are sending me a package of hair goodies through a friend of mine who is coming to visit me next month. (I'm in Germany).

There have been so many raves on this board about Suave and VO5 and because I have been going through bottles of conditioners like crazy for the summer co washes, it would also save some money!! Also, I was thinking about the Suave version of Humectress. I've never tried it before.

Ladies, please help me with some recommendations. My hair is very thick and dry with a tendancy to frizz.

Thank you so much!!!
rosebud.gif

I have never tried Suave. Maybe I will in the future.

The Vo5 conditioners have done wonders for my semi-natural 4a hair. I do daily conditioner washes and my hair is so soft and manageable. And they have so many wonderful flavors or scents. I am in love!

My favs :
Blushing apples
Fruitsations
Strawberries and cream
They have many more though!

[ QUOTE ]

The Vo5 conditioners have done wonders for my semi-natural 4a hair. I do daily conditioner washes and my hair is so soft and manageable. And they have so many wonderful flavors or scents. I am in love!

My favs :
Blushing apples
Fruitsations
Strawberries and cream

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank u dontspeakdefeat for the recommendations!
Rose.gif

V05 here too
smile.gif
blushing apples & creamy peaches
lick.gif
lick.gif

cuz they're sorta water down, I like mist my hair a bit with distilled water then apply the conditioner to "semi dry" hair for 30 mins... my hair soaks it up sooo fast
smile.gif
.. the penetration is awesome. Then proceed to the shower where i work it in some then rinse.
smile.gif
Oh, and the scent is soooo delicious
lick.gif

They are so cheap, she could probably bring you 20 of them!
grin.gif
I prefer VO5 Creamy Citrus, Strawberries & Cream, Pina Colada and Kiwi-Lime. I've tried a couple of the Suave's for cond. washes. The only one I like so far is Aroma Benefits Green Tea & Jasmine.

I was madly in lurrrve with Suave's Vanilla (although a lot of natural girls prefer the Coconut). Just tried it again though - and while it's still good, it's no longer great. Either my hair or the product has changed, and I was a bit disappointed.

However - I still love Suave Humectress, and they also make a pretty decent Awahupi. The line costs about a dollar more than the first one I mentioned, but it's still economical.

And V05 rocks. I tried two after reading rave reviews here(Peach-Mango & Conditioning formulas, I think) and was happy with both.

As inexpensive as both brands are, maybe you could try a few from each line? I think it'll be hard to go wrong either way.
smile.gif

My favs are V05 Fresh Creamy Peaches, Strawberries and Cream and Fruitsations. I can't wait to try the others!

Hey Momma! :)

[ QUOTE ]

My favs :
Blushing apples
Fruitsations
Strawberries and cream

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean semi-natural 4a hair? How do you wear your hair? thanks.

Back