VO5 66 cents at CVS!!!!!

TheNewFine

Roll back the prices! VO5 66 cents at CVS this week!!!!!

Needless to say I already stocked up before I posted this!!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I really have no business buying any more ...
DSCN6715-vi.jpg

... but at 66 cents, hey!

I used to use this...I have heard it is good. Does it work good on natural hair??? What are its benefits??

I used to use this...I have heard it is good. Does it work good on natural hair??? What are its benefits??

Yes!!!! I'm natural and I use it for co-washing...very, very moisturizing and helps with detangling. I've been natural for 5 years and I always come back to .... My baby's daddy ... Kiwi Lime Clarifying Conditioner!!!

Last edited:
Oh great! i always see this for so cheap and am currently looking for an addition to my regimen. I am new so what are the benefits of cowashing? What it is exactly and how do you use the V05 with it? Did you transition to natural? If so how?

Sorry for so many questions but I am newly curious of everything natural :grin:

Yes!!!! I'm natural and I use it for co-washing...very, very moisturizing and helps with detangling. I've been natural for 5 years and I always come back to .... My baby's daddy ... Kiwi Lime Clarifying Conditioner!!!

Heading on over there in 10. I love the Moisture Milk conditioners for co washing. The website doesn't have the MM as a product though. I hope they have it.

Heading on over there in 10. I love the Moisture Milk conditioners for co washing. The website doesn't have the MM as a product though. I hope they have it.

Hmmm...not sure if they have it...I'm faithful to only my baby's daddy so I didn't even look at another flavor!!!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

:-( I've been trying to hold back ALL WEEK! 66 cents or a penny, I have no business buying any more conditioners. I think I have like 10 to work through and I JUST bought another suave coconut yesterday at rite aid for 64 cents knowing i havent finished my other bottle smh....hopefully this sale will come back around December when I finally run out!

ETA: Yes, CVS normally carries Moisture Milks Strawberries and Cream...not sure about the others.

Oh great! i always see this for so cheap and am currently looking for an addition to my regimen. I am new so what are the benefits of cowashing? What it is exactly and how do you use the V05 with it? Did you transition to natural? If so how?

Sorry for so many questions but I am newly curious of everything natural :grin:

No worries...we all have been there! :grin::grin::grin:

Cowashing isn't as harsh on your hair as using a shampoo, much more moisturizing so you can do it more frequently. When I shower, I wet my hair, load my palm 2/3 full of the conditioner and 1/3 of an oil, I like Amla or Vatika (found at Indian stores). I rub my hands together and apply to my hair throughtout, running my hands down the strands to keep from tangling, making sure to get into the middle of my hair too not just the outside. Leave for a minute, may add a little more and leave it in. Done!!!! lovely soft hair everytime!!!!

Yes I transitioned to natural. At first I would get my hair flat ironed and wore it straighta ll the time. It grew out but I didn;t retain any of the new length..it stayed the same (SL) Then I started wearing wasn-n-go's and buns and other protective styles to protect my ends, and rarely used heat, and it took off!

Last edited:
Ooooh I get it now:yawn:! So you leave the conditioner in and dont rinse? OK. I just went to CVS and they ahd sooo many to chose from...needless to say i got them all:lachen:. I am currently in a weave for protective styling but will definitely use this once I take this out in a week or so. How often do you cowash?

Oh and they smell sooooo good!:lick:

No worries...we all have been there! :grin::grin::grin:

Cowashing isn't as harsh on your hair as using a shampoo, much more moisturizing so you can do it more frequently. When I shower, I wet my hair, load my palm 2/3 full of the conditioner and 1/3 of an oil, I like Amla or Vatika (found at Indian stores). I rub my hands together and apply to my hair throughtout, running my hands down the strands to keep from tangling, making sure to get into the middle of my hair too not just the outside. Leave for a minute, may add a little more and leave it in. Done!!!! lovely soft hair everytime!!!!

Yes I transitioned to natural. At first I would get my hair flat ironed and wore it straighta ll the time. It grew out but I didn;t retain any of the new length..it stayed the same (SL) Then I started wearing wasn-n-go's and buns and other protective styles to protect my ends, and rarely used heat, and it took off!

awwww...it's just 66 little ole cents...how can that hurt anything??? hmmmm???!!!!????:angeldevi

Get thee behind me Satan!!!! :lachen:

I have 30 bottles on a shelf in my haircare closet (yes haircare closet). I promised to USE IT UP before I bought anymore.

YOU ARE NOT HELPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get back, get back I tell ya!!!:swordfigh:ban::naughty::whip::cowgirl: :chocbunny:

You are Hilarious! I am still tripping off the "haircare closet" :lachen:

Sounds like you are a long time LHCF member :grin:

Get thee behind me Satan!!!! :lachen:

I have 30 bottles on a shelf in my haircare closet (yes haircare closet). I promised to USE IT UP before I bought anymore.

YOU ARE NOT HELPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get back, get back I tell ya!!!:swordfigh:ban::naughty::whip::cowgirl: :chocbunny:

Yeah, my DH just looks at it and grumbles from time to time when he goes past it.

BUT he is the first one to tell me HE is out of conditioner and what do I have for him to use. :ohwell:

Thanks for Posting.:yep:

If I wasn't already sitting on 30-40 Bottles.......I'd be out the door. :blush:

It's certainly been fun to read.:grin:

I have 4 shampoos(meh), and 13 conditioners:lick::yep:
The only bummer is that they didn't have my favorite Moisture Milks.
Never would have known about the sale had I not saw this thread. Thanks OP!

I have 4 shampoos(meh), and 13 conditioners:lick::yep:
The only bummer is that they didn't have my favorite Moisture Milks.
Never would have known about the sale had I not saw this thread. Thanks OP!

Way to go, Tyra!! What's your fav MM??

Back