VO5 66 cents at CVS!!!!!

Ooooh I get it now:yawn:! So you leave the conditioner in and dont rinse? OK. I just went to CVS and they ahd sooo many to chose from...needless to say i got them all:lachen:. I am currently in a weave for protective styling but will definitely use this once I take this out in a week or so. How often do you cowash?

Oh and they smell sooooo good!:lick:

I know you weren't talking to me, but maybe I can help. To answer your question NO. Leaving conditioner in your hair is just like a leave in. BUT cowashing is washing with conditioner only. You don't use shampoo. Some people do this daily, especially naturals. Some people only do it a few times a week or less, it just depends on your hair and your it's needs and what you have time for.

If you do a search you can probably get more info. Some naturals do what's called a Curly girl method and only use condtioner and never shampoo again or very rarely. Co washing is great for transtioning hair.

Most people use V05 for cowashing because it's cheap and it gets the job done. Cowashing can be expensive if you use more expensive conditioner to cowash with and cowash frequently.

When I first BC I cowashed daily and my just did wash and go puffs my hair retained alot of length and was always clean and fresh smelling. Anyways HTH.

OP-I am going to have to see what CVS is carrying I don't like all the V05 I hope they have something I can get. I used to like the Kiwi but then it became kind of overpowering.

:grin::grin:
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I really have no business buying any more ...
DSCN6715-vi.jpg

... but at 66 cents, hey!

You're not a PJ...you're an AR-TEEEST!!!!!:grin::grin::grin::grin:

Thank you! I feel so lost sometimes with all these hair terms but I am getting it slowly but surely.

I know you weren't talking to me, but maybe I can help. To answer your question NO. Leaving conditioner in your hair is just like a leave in. BUT cowashing is washing with conditioner only. You don't use shampoo. Some people do this daily, especially naturals. Some people only do it a few times a week or less, it just depends on your hair and your it's needs and what you have time for.

If you do a search you can probably get more info. Some naturals do what's called a Curly girl method and only use condtioner and never shampoo again or very rarely. Co washing is great for transtioning hair.

Most people use V05 for cowashing because it's cheap and it gets the job done. Cowashing can be expensive if you use more expensive conditioner to cowash with and cowash frequently.

When I first BC I cowashed daily and my just did wash and go puffs my hair retained alot of length and was always clean and fresh smelling. Anyways HTH.

OP-I am going to have to see what CVS is carrying I don't like all the V05 I hope they have something I can get. I used to like the Kiwi but then it became kind of overpowering.

Thank you! I feel so lost sometimes with all these hair terms but I am getting it slowly but surely.

I know exactly how it feels. It can be overwhelming that's why asking questions and of course doing searches can help. You will pick up on it, and it gets easier.

perfect timing,
im on my last bottle of moisture milks so after work im heading straight to CVS!!
ill be cowashing until my bday so this cant come at a better time :D

perfect timing,
im on my last bottle of moisture milks so after work im heading straight to CVS!!
ill be cowashing until my bday so this cant come at a better time :D

That's awesome! Your hair has so much bling and looks so healthy!!! The co-washing is working for ya!!! :sweet:

Back