VO5 for 66 cents !!

Ladies that miss this sale, don't worry. VO5 has sales a lot, at least every month from what I've seen.

66 cents is the lowest I've seen it though.

Ok, I must be crazy :spinning: I just ordered 64 bottles of conditioner on their website...this is a deal that cannot be passed up!! All I got was the strawberries and cream (30), kiwi and lime (30), and freesia (4).

I seriously need to avoid LHCF like the plague 'cause this is getting ridiculous :nono:

Oh well, they had a $10 off $50 purchase deal for Mother's Day, so I only spent $44.31

Why 64 bottles? I wanted to hit the $50 mark just so I could get the $10 off. No more...no less.

Ok, I must be crazy :spinning: I just ordered 64 bottles of conditioner on their website...this is a deal that cannot be passed up!! All I got was the strawberries and cream (30), kiwi and lime (30), and freesia (4).

I seriously need to avoid LHCF like the plague 'cause this is getting ridiculous :nono:

Oh well, they had a $10 off $50 purchase deal for Mother's Day, so I only spent $44.31

Why 64 bottles? I wanted to hit the $50 mark just so I could get the $10 off. No more...no less.

64 bottles? Oh my!:blush:

Back