Vitamin/Supplements 2014

Checking in! I didn't think my post actually posted the first time so I was going to post to join.

But since it's there, I have been taking all of my vitamins everyday since I posted.

Please sign me up!!! Although, I do not have a vitamin regimen yet :/ The only thing I've been taking are my prenatal vitamins. Guess I have some research to do! I'll be back to check in with my decided regimen.

Checking in for the past couple days! I will be updating the list again before the New Year starts for those who just joined. I'm happy to have you all here and I hope we start the year off with a bang!!! HHJ!!!!

I'll like to join. I notice my hair is at is best when I'm in challenges. 2014 is my year for hair retention.

Currently I use:
-Hairfinity
-Nature Made Multi For Her
-Flaxseed 3x's a week added to my smoothies

Thinking about adding B-Complex and Fish Oil. I had good results with fish oil before.

Checking in

I feel like I am taking too many pills. I will go to the vitamin shoppe or whole foods to see if I can find a decent liquid or gummy multivitamin for women.

It is also time to re up my vitamin stock bc I have been taking most of these for over a month now.

I still will be taking all my Vits but I am looking for another multi.

Checking in with Priteva, GTF Chromium, and my Probiotics. I haven't taken my gummy multi or my sub lingual B-complex in a week since my tooth extraction.

WhereItsAt I like the Vitafusion Prenatal or women's multi vitamins. They taste delicious.

Checking in with Priteva, GTF Chromium, and my Probiotics. I haven't taken my gummy multi or my sub lingual B-complex in a week since my tooth extraction.

WhereItsAt I like the Vitafusion Prenatal or women's multi vitamins. They taste delicious.

Froreal3, I just read this but it's funny bc those are the ones I ended up getting yesterday evening. I got the regular women's bc the prenatal ones had 90 while the women's had 150 and the cost was the same at Kroger. I used to buy these the earlier part of this year. I don't know why I stopped.

I have to go buy more Vit D as well today.

Checking in..23rd,24th,25th,26th,27th,28th & 29th..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
I'm not too keen on posting pics, so maybe I can just join unofficially.

Here is what I'm taking:

Vitamin D
MSM
Biotin
Fish Oil
Borage Oil
Flaxseed Oil
Evening Primrose Oil

Well looks like I need to buy more supplements because I'm almost done with my last bottle of GNC HSN. I'm debating on going back to Hairfinity or trying something new. What do you ladies think?

Last night before bed I took:

•Marine collagen x 2
•Tart Cherry x 1
•Garlic/ Turmeric/Cayenne x 1

I am about to take:

•DMAE x 1
•L-Lysine x 1

After lunch I will take:

•B complex x 1
•Biotin 10 mg x 1
•Bamboo extract x 1
•Vitamin C x 1
•Prenatal x 1

Checking in for the last few days. I'm also drinking a Green Fusion drink every morning and starting with Vim+Vigor on the 2nd. Should be interesting...

Beginning photo. 6 on shirt is APL and 8 is grazing BSL.
1c69c824-9344-44b3-9647-edb7cd8b725b.jpg

Back