Vitamin Dispensing Tips

Chichi

Hi Ladies,

This is really basic and may have been posted already... I just want to pass along a tip on how I dispense my vitamins...
smile.gif

This is what I do:
(I have always believed in vitamin tins for carrying vitamins and aspirins but what to do with all these vitamins...
think.gif
.) Oh, and I hate opening bottle after bottle of vits.

I use five empty mint (metal) tins. You can find them at CVS. CVS makes their own brand of mints (a knock-off of Altoids, I think) or you could use the small Altoids tins...

1)I line up my five empty mint tins.
2)I open one bottle of vitamins, take out five vits then drop one in each tin.
3)I repeat this until all my vits are dispensed.

When I am finished, I have five days worth of vitamins ready in my cupboard. Each morning, I grab a tin and put in my bag so that I could take my vits in the office.

This is making taking my vits easier. Hope it helps someone.

Chichi
bdance.gif

Good idea. I currently stand in front of my two cabinet rows and go from top to bottom twice a day. If I am on travel I put five days worth of everything in a baggie. If I ever get pulled over, I'll probably get arrested for being a dope dealer.

laugh.gif
at the dope dealer comment. I always feel the same way because I carry my morning dose of powdered MSM in a baggie to work with me and I can't help but wonder what my boss would say if she found my stash.....

Since I take so many pills per day I find it easier to use an ice tray to separate them all into daily doses. I use three trays as I take a pack after every meal. I used to get baggies from my jeweler until someone told me I could buy in bags of 100 for around $2 from a smoke shop. They come in different sizes and since I take fewer pills at lunch time I use a smaller bag than I do for my morning and night portions.

They are small enough to carry in my pockets or purse. I have been taking pills for so long that I just automatically pull a baggie out after every meal.

Happy hair growing

I use a pill box from the 99 cent store. It is labeled S,M,T,W,TH,F,S. I just flip the flap take out the pills each day and I'm done. I know if I took todays pills or if I forgot. 99 cents.

Back