Vitamin Challenge 2013

Checking in...

Doesn't seem like I'm having the growth speed I had a few mos ago but I'm still consistently taking my vitamins. My shedding is minimal, which is why I began taking vits in the first place.

Checking in today is my first day back in a week (antibiotics.) I'm sure yall are prob tired of hearin bout aunt flo but Ima tell ya anyways!! Lol since I didn't take my vits with my time of the month I was fine! I didn't feel bad it wasn't heavy and it was short. I'm like wth!! I'm gonna cut out one thing every month at that time to see what it is. I'm thinking my hsn or msm but I'm not sure.

checkin in I took out my sew-in I had for 6 weeks talk about the amount of new growth I got I can say the hair infinity has played a big role because I dont get this much growth in 8 weeks post :) I am going to do another sew in in a couple of days

Checking in for all of last week. I've added more to my vitamin list. I've stopped the Nature's Bounty H/S/N vitamins & went back to just Biotin. I also started on a new multi. Its called Your Life Adult Gummies by Natures Bounty. I've also started taking a tablespoon of coconut oil every morning as well. I like how my CVS vitamins tell me on the bottle what they are good for so that I can make better decisions when purchasing them.

My current list:

Vitamin Dosage Reason
Chewable Vit C 1,000mg (Immune, H/S/N)
Fish Oil 3,000mg (Healthy heart circulation, Hair)
Biotin 5,000mcg (H/S/N)
Gluco Sulfate w/ MSM 1,500mg each (Joints & Hair)
Adult Gummy mult 2 (Overall health)
Magnesium - (?) (Bone health)

Checking in for today. Already started to slack but I hope to do better this week.
I would like to join. Just purchased my vitamins and have already my vitamins for breakfast and lunch. Here's what I plan to take:
Breakfast
Multi-vitamin for general health
Fish oil for general health
MSM for joints and general soreness

Lunch
Proibotic for digestive health
Cranberry w/ Vitamin C for UTIs
NOW Candida Clear for yeast infections
B-complex just 'cause
Calcium, Magnesium, and Zinc with Vitamin D

Dinner
Multi-vitamin
Fish oil
MSM

I may add a calcium w/ magnesium supplement and a HSN/biotin supplement but for now I think I have my bases covered.
I purchased a Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc with Vitamin D supplement today and will take it mid-day at lunch. I may stop the candida and cranberry supplements once I run out of them.

Received my Bamboo Extract 300 MG pills today. Reniece says to take these in her last video. :yep: I already take garlic, Country Life Max Hair, and One a Day Womens.

Received my Bamboo Extract 300 MG pills today. Reniece says to take these in her last video. :yep: I already take garlic, Country Life Max Hair, and One a Day Womens.

I take the Bamboo Extract also but I just ran out and I only can find them at Swanson's vitamins online - where did you get your from?

Back