Vitamin Challenge 2013

SincerelyBeautiful,

I am so tired of paying an arm and a leg for stuff that I should not be so careless (lazy) and do it myself. Besides, if I do it myself, then I can adjust my dosages and it won't cost me extra, lol.

The only bad thing I can say right now is that I put too much MS in the drink. It has a faint medicinal taste. At least I know how much is too much for one drink, lol. I may end up making 2 a day. One in the morning and one in the afternoon.

I am rather impressed with myself :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Im proud of you too :) :) keep it up lady!!!!

I unofficially joined this challenge about a month ago. I'm taking woman's one a day and an Iron supplement. I have been faithfully taking them daily.

Im proud of you too :) :) keep it up lady!!!!

Awwwwww schucks! thank you. I adjusted my drink mix today and I can't taste the MSM at all! My teenager asked me to make her one this morning. Seeing as how she is bootylicious already, I only gave her a little. I know that maca helps with booty and she done need NO MOE'! However, she does get HORRIBLE pms, so I am torn as to what I should do.

Decisions, decisions...

Checking in , I threw up this morning from trying to swallow that nasty horse size gnc ultra nourish hair vitamin ,it is so nasty ladies please don't purchase..I'm just gonna start cutting it in half to finish the nasty crap.

hairqueen7 I chase my vitamins and other pills with Simply Lemonade/Limeade or Minute Maid Lemonade. It kills that vitamin after taste that's left in the back of your throat.

Checking in , I threw up this morning from trying to swallow that nasty horse size gnc ultra nourish hair vitamin ,it is so nasty ladies please don't purchase..I'm just gonna start cutting it in half to finish the nasty crap.

hairqueen7, that's the same thing I said about Nature's Bounty H/S/N vits too! I have to take them with something that has taste to it. Water is a heck no with the nasty vits!! Orange juice, lemonade, flavored ice tea, I even chase mines with coffee sometimes. Anything so I won't have to taste them so I wouldn't have wasted my money, LOL!

Checking in since the last time I checked in cuz I forgot when the last time I checked in & don't feel like looking back to see either, LOLOLOL! I'm almost out of my MSM, Biotin, & B Complex & trying to wait for CVS to have another BOGO free sale to get more.

I would like to join. Just purchased my vitamins and have already my vitamins for breakfast and lunch. Here's what I plan to take:
Breakfast
Multi-vitamin for general health
Fish oil for general health
MSM for joints and general soreness

Lunch
Proibotic for digestive health
Cranberry w/ Vitamin C for UTIs
NOW Candida Clear for yeast infections
B-complex just 'cause

Dinner
Multi-vitamin
Fish oil
MSM

I may add a calcium w/ magnesium supplement and a HSN/biotin supplement but for now I think I have my bases covered.

Last edited:
Back