Victoria Secret's So Sexy Hair Care -- Thanks TRAYCEE

*Happily Me*

I purchased the following items and my hair smells soo sooo good :lick:

V275568.jpg

I use these ONLY for the smell.

It's soooo good

LOL. Are you using this like hair perfume? You know the next time I'm at the mall I'm going to go check it out

Girl you must have read my mind. I'm used to the :lick: factor and even though WEN is great the smell isn't to die for. I'm going to see if I can get my hands on some of this! :yep:

I used the conditioner, and I love the smell as well. My husband loves it, and people always ask me what I am wearing. It is always my hair that they don't realize smells so good. It does not smell like the perfume, and it smells better in the hair; just trust me.

The conditioner is yummy too. The smell lasts for a week. I'm gonna try some of the other products soon.

HEY DSylla....Isnt it great !!! I love it...My husband is so sprung on this stuff...

He likes it so much I only use for special occasions or as a weapon of seduction...Hahahaha

Works everytime...

You have to try the conditioner too...For dry and damaged hair..Smell last for at least a week like Poka said and it is so thick and moisturizing:yep:

Last edited:
The high gloss style cream is also great to reapply. The mouse and str8ing balm are also. I also like the spray gel, it a light gel. I love the condish too. The hairspray is a light hold and not as strong as the rest of them in smell. I love this stuff also and umm, men come out of the woodwork.lol

I've reviewed the glossing poo and conditioner, gel, and creme styler in my Non-Salon album.

I <3 their fragrance too!

does anyone have the ingredients to the one that is moisturizing? i saw the ingredients for the glossing in littlegoldlamb's fotki and they look really good. i think i'm going to have to forget low cone lol. i also see it has sunflower oil which has natural ceramides.

Yeah, it's always 3/$24 or $25. It's just like their fragrance items - they cost more separately than 3 together. Now if they come out with some Beauty Rush hair products, I'LL LOSE MY MIND and be half broke.

ya know, i have the nourishing shampoo, conditioner and detaingling leave ina nad never tried any of them. i'll try it one day.

the condish is AWESOME for detangling and of course the smell :look: i also have the serum. the instant detangler must be new. ill give it a try.

Yeah, it's always 3/$24 or $25. It's just like their fragrance items - they cost more separately than 3 together. Now if they come out with some Beauty Rush hair products, I'LL LOSE MY MIND and be half broke.
for real though. Passion Pop Smoothie is my fav. I think its discontinued though

I have the VS So Sexy nourishing conditioner and serum; they make my hair smell so good. I love turning my head just to get a whiff of the fragrance, :look: and it lasts for days. One time, I hugged this lady at church, and she BLURTED OUT, "Oooo, you smell so good!"...it was the hair.:yep:

I have the VS So Sexy nourishing conditioner and serum; they make my hair smell so good. I love turning my head just to get a whiff of the fragrance, :look: and it lasts for days. One time, I hugged this lady at church, and she BLURTED OUT, "Oooo, you smell so good!"...it was the hair.:yep:

I finally bought the VS So Sexy nourishing conditioner today:grin:. And yes, it smells so good :love:...I can't wait until I shampoo my hair tonight.

VS still has 3 for $24 so I also bought the serum and instant detangler!

This is my FAVORITE shampoo and conditioner!!! I have the serum also....but OMG they have a detangler now!!!!? Gotta get that! Does it smell just as good as the conditioner?

I bought that instant detangler just for the smell like Dsylla says.

The thing is that it kinda made my hair hard,so i put something on top of it to soften my hair again,but then i can't smell it anymore:ohwell:

im on a no buy/use it up personal challenge. so im trying to find things to substitute what will soon run out. when my paul mitchell moisture mist runs out i will use my VS leave in detaingler. i've never used it but it has really good ingre.

Back