Victoria Secret's So Sexy Hair Care -- Thanks TRAYCEE

It does not smell like the perfume, and it smells better in the hair; just trust me.
It doesn't smell like Very Sexy, it smells like Body By Victoria.

And it's always 3 for $24. Ladies please don't rush out thinking there's a sale and spend up all your money thinking the "deal" is going to end.

Last edited:
I bought that instant detangler just for the smell like Dsylla says.

The thing is that it kinda made my hair hard,so i put something on top of it to soften my hair again,but then i can't smell it anymore:ohwell:

same EXACT thing happened to me! It also seems as if the smell doesn't linger long with the detangler. Maybe the conditioner. But it does smell REALLY good! Does the conditioner have good slip?

I bought that instant detangler just for the smell like Dsylla says.

The thing is that it kinda made my hair hard,so i put something on top of it to soften my hair again,but then i can't smell it anymore:ohwell:

Oh, i don't use that like detangler. I use it as hair perfume.

Just when I thought I had conquered my pjism. :spinning: I have to try VS as I'm a sucker for hair products that smell delightful.

I love the scent of these products too and have tried just about all of them at one point or another. My favorites are the serum and the Balancing Conditioner. I add a little of the conditioner with distilled water in a spray bottle and use as a leave in or for roller setting.

:look: Ok y'all, I need help..... .........................I don't know what took over me I swear; I don't even remember ...:cowgirl: then all of a sudden I found this bag/ it was pink and pinker

the shine mist is nice:grin: I swear, IDK how I got a hold of it:rolleyes:

I'm going to run out and get some today.
I'm dating a big ole sexy man :lick: and I wanna reel him in for the kill when he comes back in town. :kiss2:

MooooWhoooooHaHaHa :evillaugh:

I have now tried the conditioner like 3 times - just to make sure....... and I LOVE IT. I have found my second holy grail conditioner. I bought the So Sexy for dry and damaged hair and it literally melts tangles away. I find this to be so moisturizing for my hair and the smell is just an added bonus!

I have now tried the conditioner like 3 times - just to make sure....... and I LOVE IT. I have found my second holy grail conditioner. I bought the So Sexy for dry and damaged hair and it literally melts tangles away. I find this to be so moisturizing for my hair and the smell is just an added bonus!
I completely agree. I just tried the conditioner today and I love it. I love the consistency, the smell, and my hair feels really soft. This one is a keeper. :grin:

Yeah they smells good, I have EVERYTHING from this line.

I use it when Im in the sexy mood,lol :lachen:.J/K but I use them when im in the mood to do so.

Between Victoria's Secret and MAC , takes up my money.

I love Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Glosses too, I buy alot of stuff from them.

i just picked up the shampoo, condish, and detangling spray. i have a date friday night. hope this stuff works it's magic!

There goes my $24 I just went to the site 3 for 24. But I am not buying until tomorrow because I am still in the Buy nothing til Jan 09 challenge, lol

See, now I have to go buy this. I am such a PJ now. This is ridiculous. Y'all are making me broke. Oh well. Off to VS on Sunday!

Went to VS yesterday. The shelf for this stuff was almost completely bare, so I purchased almost the entire line.

Just used it this afternoon, shampoo, conditioner, detangler.....OMG...my hair feels so soft and of course smells so darn good. In addition my hair swings. Me likey:grin::grin::grin:

May try to stock up while sale is still on, and will use for special ocassions.

mmmmm. i was inspired by this thread to go out and buy the conditioner today; i have it in my hair right now and it smells wonddddrouuuus. i LOVE the smell!

i hope 1) it lasts 2) a certain special someone notices tomorrow 3) it doesnt make my hair hard

ohhhh, the smell!

I have used the conidtioner 3 times now and I LOVE IT!!! It makes my hair super silk soft and the smell it heavenly. My hair is soft and moist for days. The Shine serum works wonders too

As much as I'm in VS, I've never thought to try these products. I may invest in the conditioner, the shine serum, and the detangler. Thanks ladies.

Back