Victoria Secret's So Sexy Conditioner

LadyKaypnyc

So, I went to Victoria Secrets last week to get my favorite hand cream, when I discovered that they make hair products... The product junkie in me:drunk: just had to try at least one, so I purchased a bottle of their So Sexy Conditioner for Dry/Damaged hair.

I AM IN LOVE :love:Not only does it smell great, it made my hair extremely soft and moisturized!

Has anyone else tried any of VS's hair products?

Last edited:
Yes, the Nourish line.

LOVE IT!

Plus I like their hairspray a lot.

It's like the Pantene Flexible Hold...but with the So Sexy scent.

They should make a hair mist that would make your hair smell like that even if you don't use the shampoo or conditioner.

I've used the conditioner before and I love it! It smells sooo good and gives me nice slip (and it drives the hubby crazy :grin: )

They have a finishing gloss that smell great and makes your hair shiny......... but ummmm.......... that VS smell drives the men folks wild.. I keep mine locked up for those special times.. It is to powerful to use on a daily basis. :rolleyes:

They have a finishing gloss that smell great and makes your hair shiny......... but ummmm.......... that VS smell drives the men folks wild.. I keep mine locked up for those special times.. It is to powerful to use on a daily basis. :rolleyes:

:lachen:Girl who you telling! My boyfriend was sniffing my hair all damn night!

OOOh, I didn't see the hairspray...they have a 3 for 21 sale, I need to go get some:yep:

Girl they have a smoothing pomade, gel, shampoo, conditioner, serum, hairspray...lol.

If they would just make an oil sheen I would be so happy.

3 for $21 again? Oh snap... it's that time!

I always get 2 conditioners and 1 shampoo and then 1 shampoo, 1 conditioner, and 1 hairspray :look:

Don't tell anyone though.

And yes. Men LOVE it.

After 3 consecutive days of co-washing with it, my poor little cooter was too through! Now So Sexy only comes out for special occasions :lol:

I love the str8ing Balm and the high gloss styling creme.I have the spray gel and the serum,mousse, and the hair spray.lol I know I've become quite the product junky.:blush:

I love the So Sexy poo and con! The smell stays in your hair for a good week, the shampoo is very moisturizing and non-stripping, the conditioner is thick and has a very good slip. Two thumbs up for both of these.

I also have the Amber Romance poo and con (I think they may have dis-continued these) a it is equally as good.....smells wonderful too.

I bought the small sample size bottles (1 shampoo and 1 conditioner) back in January during the big sale. It was like 2 for $3. I haven't tried it yet....but it does smell really good.:yep:

Hey all! I have been wanting this since FOREVER but I thought they only have it online! So they're selling it in the store now? If so, I am THERE like 5 min ago.:grin:

Hey all! I have been wanting this since FOREVER but I thought they only have it online! So they're selling it in the store now? If so, I am THERE like 5 min ago.:grin:

Yeah, they have them in the stores along with a 3/$21 sale...go get you some girl!:yep:

I love this stuff. It smells and works great. I have to buy some more conditioner b/c I'm almost out. I might try a few other products too.

SS is an AWESOME condish! I used it for the 2nd time yesterday, and my hair is soft (the comb just glided through my 20-week post hair) and smells luscious. :love:

So, I went to Victoria Secrets last week to get my favorite hand cream, when I discovered that they make hair products... The product junkie in me:drunk: just had to try at least one, so I purchased a bottle of their So Sexy Conditioner for Dry/Damaged hair.

I AM IN LOVE :love:Not only does it smell great, it made my hair extremely soft and moisturized!

Oh Lawd!! I need counseling so bad for my product junkism...
I just had the Hubby pick up my 3/$21 (So sexy poo/con and str8ning balm). I just washed my hair yesterday and I am heading in to do it all over again today just to use my new products. :yep::grin:

uh oh.....i think ima finally have to head on over to vicki's secret in the mall and get me some, it must really smell good lol...i mean dang...

I never tried their products, but I have to say I love your puff!! I want one!!!:yep:

Back