Victoria Secret So Sexy Nourishing Conditioner!!!

lilamae

Ok, soooo I heard a few ladies mention this conditioner on the site but something about Victoria Secret making a conditioner had me apprehensive.

Well after the holidays they were having a crazy sale so I bought the nourishing conditioner. I co-washed with it, put my hair in a ponytail and went to the office to get some work done.

When I walked passed peoples desk they were like:drunk: "What is that smell?" At first I didnt know what they were talking about. Then I went and sat inside my office ( yes, your girl has executive status;)) and as people came in one by one they complimented how good my hair smelled:yep: One girl even got close, put her nose to my ponytail and said "Mmmmmm" I just went :look:.

To top if off my hair was as soft as butter. Definately a keeper!!!!

(btw: your girl has reached full BSL!!! I will post pics the next time I straighten)

Last edited:
i personally wouldnt use their conditioner in my hair either....sounds a little off.......... but if you like it thats great

I just used this for the first time this weekend and it is great. The smell certainly lingers. Even after I used some chi infushion and another leave in, the smell was very prominent, even the next day.

I love this conditioner. I bought some on sale the other day too and I'm using it for cowashes and as a leave-in. When I rinse my hair it is so soft. The smell is so good...last longer than any perfume I wear.

Yeah I just bought some off the many recommendations of the ladies on the site as the best hair perfume to make the fellas go ga ga I think im going to use it tomorrow. i'm so scared its gonna leave my hair jacked so i'm going to DC with another conditioner first and then follow up with the so sexy.

My silly behind was in there today looking for a moisturing one, I thought they were all out of the moisture one. Lo and behold it's nourishing, LOL, I was in there talking bout I don't need no volume and I don't want no nourish, I want the moisturizing one they must have bought it all up, LOL. Well back to the mall tomorrow!

Hi lilamae Your hair is beautiful. i know this is wayyyy off the subject, but I was reading your profile and you said you use mizani butterblend and relax bone straight. Since I'm also a 4a about how long do u process the hair? I can never seem to get my hair as straight as I would like it. :wallbash: Help!

Bought 2 conditioners and an instant detangler spray. Can't wait to use them! ...and the ingredients aren't bad at all! :0

I still love it....don't use it as often as I used to...but never lets me down! Both with my previously relaxed hair and now with my natural hair

I love this. It is definitally a keep, especially after I henna (the smell is awful). This covers the residual henna smell and hubby loves it.

Back