Victoria's Secret So Sexy

VS has a good sale now so I got the sample bottles 2 for $3. I was scared to buy the big bottles but now I wish I did. I really liked them. The shampoo felt really nice and wasn't stripping at all. The conditioner was nice and thick and I seemed to get good slip from it. I was kinda iffy on the smell but I think I like it. I smelled it in my hair all day and the only bad part was that it over-powered my perfume.

I also bought the Amber Romance shampoo and condish. It smells wonderful but I haven't tried it yet.

Poka, where did you get the samples from? Is it on the website or in the store?

I got some of this last year at their semi-annual sale and it smells exactly how they describe:SO SEXY!:yep:

I'm hooked on Dominican products now so I haven't repurchased it but I would recommend it to anyone that wants very fragrant hair.

VS has a good sale now so I got the sample bottles 2 for $3. I was scared to buy the big bottles but now I wish I did. I really liked them. The shampoo felt really nice and wasn't stripping at all. The conditioner was nice and thick and I seemed to get good slip from it. I was kinda iffy on the smell but I think I like it. I smelled it in my hair all day and the only bad part was that it over-powered my perfume.

I also bought the Amber Romance shampoo and condish. It smells wonderful but I haven't tried it yet.

I went today and got the 3/$21 and those little bottles 2/$3, I also got a little styling cream, I wanted to try it. Silverlotus, I'm not sure if it's online, but I got the little bottles from in the store, from the bin by the register.

I took advantage of the 3/$21 sale too and i'm loving the So Sexy...it is a bit overpowering but it really did make DH take notice. I would descirbe the smell as "the extreme femenine"

...never mind the fact that it's loaded with 'cones & parabens; my hair seems to LOVE it. It also has incredible slippage.

I bought the trial verison today from the store, con, poo, and styling creme. Do you all use the con as a rinse after DC?

I saw the amber romance cond and poo... I am tempted to buy it 3 for $11.99. Anyone ever use this?

MV

Okay, I bought it.

I did get a compliment on the smell, but it was from my mom. :ohwell:

Still though, I'll keep it around for those "special" occasions when it might come in handy! I can't use it all the time cause of the 'cones, but I'll 'cone it up if I'm on a hot date!

I also bought the sample sized bottles that were 2 for $3. One shampoo and one conditioner. I don't know how it will work for my hair (I haven't used them yet), but I do know that it smells sooo good!

Poka, where did you get the samples from? Is it on the website or in the store?

From the store. They were in little bins underneath the regular sized bottles. They are 2 oz. so I should get a good 2 or 3 uses out of them if I'm not heavy handed.

okay so i tried this line this weekend and i am loving it, vickies had the 3 for 21 sale again and i was interested in it strickily based on smell but then i looked at the ingredients and i was kinda surprised that there were some good things in there(along with the sls:nono:), i got the shampoo, conditioner, and styling cream and amoung the three of them they have silk amino acids, aloe, glycerine, and natural extracts and some other stuff that i cant remember off hand. the shampoo and conditioner left my hair feeling really good, and i'm still experimenting with the styling cream i used it this morning to slick back my ponytail and it still looks smooth so maybe i can use it as a weak substitute for gel? or something but the smell is to die for i love it and will keep using it!

I would have got this if they werent out of stock or back ordered till like august on the site!

I want it just for the scent

Okay, I bought it.

I did get a compliment on the smell, but it was from my mom. :ohwell:

Still though, I'll keep it around for those "special" occasions when it might come in handy! I can't use it all the time cause of the 'cones, but I'll 'cone it up if I'm on a hot date!

A hot date and bad hair practices! ahhhh they go hand in hand! :lol:

I used the conditioner over the weekend as a cowash...I left a little conditioner in for my wash & go...it turn out great & my hair smelled :lick:

I have a hot date this weekend-so I might be using it. :grin:

I just hope that the scent is powerful enough to outlast all the blowdrying the flat ironing. If I just wanted a washngo I am sure the scent would still be there...

I got it as a Christmas present and I haven't used it yet!!!

You are not. Although I had GREAT experiences with it, I had some issues.

Actually, I prefer the shampoo over the conditioner. The use of both can be overpowering for me. Just too much of that fragrance all at one time. It makes me start disliking the fragrance after a while.

The conditioner got a little hard for me to rinse out. I noticed that some of it was on my scalp after I rinsed. It is just too thick I think. I ended up putting water in there and shaking it a bit to thin it out.

To me honest, the shampoo works great on my hair, but the conditioner is WONDERFUL for my clip in hair pieces - :lol:

I have been on a campaign to give away the bottles I have left. I am going to keep a set around to use every now and then, but it is not one that I can use ALL the time.
I'll take the bottles ure trying to get rid of!

Back