Very, Very Upset........

Leesh

There are No words for Me right now, as I type My Eyes well up with tears, I am a Veryyyyy!!! Emotional Person, Who Absolutely Loves Children, and to see this has Hurt My Soul and its not just how harsh this Woman was being with this Child's Hair, but How Mean and Nasty She was to Her. I just had to Vent to You Ladies! Not for the Faint of Heart. Like My Self!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6hxh4vysqo&feature=video_response

Oh wow, I thought they took this vid down.

Yes, this was very sad. There were a few threads about it and the mother was reported to the authorities.

I don't remember if the child was taken away or not.

I never saw this before, I was looking at a Vid through My subscriptions on YT about this said Video and She was extremely upset about this, as if She just saw it, She actually posted this, Its the first I have ever seen anything like this, Ever! Just Horrible!

Last edited:
Chile being a mother now I would f beat her ***...not that I wouldn't have done it before but that just hurt my heart. Let me catch her in the streets...wasn't it revealed she was from Detroit...:wallbash::perplexed WHAM I better not see her.

So sad...

And just the way she talked to her daughter 'shut the f#ck up!, you aint got no daddy'

she had beautiful hair, she was probably jealous.. someone should pull and jack her weave and pull with a small comb from the roots...

So sad...

And just the way she talked to her daughter 'shut the f#ck up!, you aint got no daddy'

she had beautiful hair, she was probably jealous.. someone should pull and jack her weave and pull with a small comb from the roots...

You know, I didn't even get that far, I shut it down as soon as I realized what it was about, but for the Mother to say that speaks volumes about what the issue is with the Daughter. This is So Hurtful for Me, I am the last Person who needed to see this, My Day is ruined! I actually cried once I heard the little Girls voice. Another thing, What does this say about the person filming this Crap!

Chile being a mother now I would f beat her ***...not that I wouldn't have done it before but that just hurt my heart. Let me catch her in the streets...wasn't it revealed she was from Detroit...:wallbash::perplexed WHAM I better not see her.

Chile, You ain't said nothing but a word, Boy, I really would'nt be able to contain Myself if I "EVER" saw that Woman (For lack of a better word!).

Hey leesh *hugs* This vid was posted already. There was a followup thread about a month or so after this happen. The children were take from the home by CPS.

Thats why that girl going grow up hating her hair. This really makes me ANGRY! I would have to have a daughter with hair like that i'd treat it like silk (I have no children yet) GOD whats wrong with people.

Hey leesh *hugs* This vid was posted already. There was a followup thread about a month or so after this happen. The children were take from the home by CPS.

Thats Good to Know! I believe this may have been posted while I was away on Hiatus, Its scary cause this is not the only Child being treated like this, All We can do is Pray for these Babies!

Thank You Dear!, but I know its not best for Me to look at them, I was Mad that I opened that particular Vid, She didn't really say what is was about, She just kept saying that She was Really, Really Angry. What the Heck is wrong with folks! Why do some People have Children if they know they don't have the Patience or The Love for them.

I didn't know this...but I am glad to know it. Hate to rehash, but that woman was just entirely too much of a hurt individual to have children in her care...

Thanks for the update. I should have kept up...

cj

Oh that is painful! She deserved to loose her precious baby girl! She was smiling as she tortured the girl with the comb and brush. It brought a tear to my eye! She's cruel. Someone should brush her ugly hair like that!

I hate to even re-live this video again

it's painful

but I must say
I am not jumping for joy, and I feel some kind of way that the kids were removed from the home and are now in the system (Foster care), their safety is not guaranteed there, and the risk of them suffering far worse than they were is pretty great also

I dont feel good about any of it. The vid or the outcome! :nono:

just heartbreaking!

I really pray they are safe

it's painful

but I must say
I am not jumping for joy, and I feel some kind of way that the kids were removed from the home and are now in the system (Foster care), their safety is not guaranteed there, and the risk of them suffering far worse than they were is pretty great also

just heartbreaking!

Irresistable, I Totally Understand, I am torn with these type of situations,
Damned if You do, Damned if You don't type of thing, You know its like, You don't know which is best, its like a gamble. Whats weird is, My Heart goes out to Children in Foster Care, Its So sad to See or Hear of a Child without a Mother, its "Unimaginable", The situation just Sucks altogether.

Last edited:
Wow. Leave in conditioner, section it, and comb gently. All that drama could've been avoided.

That woman's as crazy as crazy can be and should be institutionalized or better still sterilised so she can't have any more kids to torture! Parenting isn't for everyone!

wow, didnt see the follow up thread. that is great news :yep: i wonder how the "mother" feels now!!

it's painful

but I must say

just heartbreaking!

lets pray they are in a better place than "home" :rosebud:

Don't wanna watch...

I can only imagine.

My best hope is that the little girl is resilient, and can bounce back.

May the Lord protect her and others like her.

I avoided this video the first time around, but I felt like I had to watch it today (building up my resilience to see "Precious" when it comes out here), and it broke my heart. That poor little girl! I watched a couple of the Response YT vids hoping that I'd see a video of a bunch of people whuppin' on that "mother" and whoever the hell was holding the camera. Why do people have children if they are going to view them as a hindrance? I just don't get it. I'm glad the kids are no longer with that woman, and I pray that, wherever they are, they are cherished and loved as all children deserve to be.

ETA: Heavenly, your siggie is cracking me up to no end...when is that cat scheduled to be on Tyra's show? LOL!!!

Last edited:
Back