Vent: Years Later Side Piece Aint S...!

Sounds like he's with her out of convenience...which makes them both losers.

Right?!

She's real simple, this one.

That's why she hiding and what not. lol After all the antics to drive a wedge between another couple and he didn't even marry her. That's got to bother her. Back to my original question, how does she sleep at night? :lol: He doesn't want her o_O He may have use for her, sure, but it's been six years. She can't be too happy with him.

All her efforts but only coming up with...

LL

This is amusing.

I give the relationship 4 to 6 years depending on how mature your daughter is. Once your daughter is old enough to look after herself without constant supervision, he'll start having issues with her. For now, someone needs to babysit, cook and clean.
You know, i thought this too. Dude is low down. And she dumb af too. Pursue a married man how long? And this is what you get. Oh well.

I don't care...I'm thankful that OP started this clearly lighthearted thread. The relationship forum has been dead for YEARS.

See me...I'm about 75% classy/above it all and 25% petty. If I were you, each time I needed to pick up my child I would casually invite myself in, looking "I woke up like this" flawless, help myself to a glass of water, wine, or tea while my child gathers his/her belongings. I would start the most gleeful and lighthearted conversations with my ex full of sh!ts and giggles just loud enough for the brolic biish cowering behind her bedroom door to hear.

I would lay it on thick, making comments like "thank you so much for being an amazing father." or "whoever gets to marry you will be a lucky woman." and I may even lightly brush my hand across his shoulder or forearm as I do so. My performance will be so Oscar-worthy that the girlfriend will just boil with anger in her cave over the fact that she will never be in my shoes even after 6 years.

Last edited:
That's why she hiding and what not. lol After all the antics to drive a wedge between another couple and he didn't even marry her. That's got to bother her. Back to my original question, how does she sleep at night? :lol: He doesn't want her o_O He may have use for her, sure, but it's been six years. She can't be too happy with him.

All her efforts but only coming up with...

LL

This is amusing.

This gif is everything! :rofl:

Most men are cowardly, lazy, short sighted and weak minded; which is why they usually cheat with the woman who is always around and close by.

i.e. the nanny, next door neighbor, his secretary/office manager, co-worker, your best friend, your sister, ya cousin, yo mama, an old friend, an old lover who still lives in town, etc. They don't have enough sense to go to the next 5 towns over to find a random jump off the wife doesn't know and be done with it.
I think besides being lazy bastards this is a sign of seething resentment and a revenge complex.

Pen down, glasses off.

You ain't let nothing go if you're still venting. Why is it a problem for you that she's hiding because she don't want the drama. I don't see you being angry at that man at all. You and your ex are civil towards each other when he was the one that betrayed you the most. HE was the one that destroyed your marriage, not her. That relationship could not have happened without HIM.
The fact that she was a close friend gives this an extra layer of salt.
I think OP has moved on but you can't truly move on like it never happened so these little zings come up.

I do agree with her removing herself to keep the drama down.

I believe in having the uncomfortable conversations to nip things in the bud. I absolutely hate having bad energy lingering in any relationship. It filters into other areas and I just don't need that.

Girl, you should tell them you know she's there. Not to be petty, though. But so that you guys can coparent better. I'm sure baby sees her hiding before mommy comes. Call her out and tell them it's not cool, especially for the baby (they will always be babies, even when they're 30).

I'm coparenting with a man who was deceitful too so I totally understand the weird dynamics.

what is he telling her that she feels like she needs to hide...

I have a friend who is divorced and we found out that her ex spreads the most horrible untrue rumours about her while she isnt around which is why all of his subsequent gfs act weird around her...

she sounds like she likes messiness and drama though..

Back