Vent: Years Later Side Piece Aint S...!

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Most of ya'll know my a former friend swooped in to my (troubled) former marriage 6 years ago and they still together.

Im over THAT but...

Why everytime I come to pick up my child, the homewrecker HIDES, yall, she HIDES in the bedroom of his apartment. She is clearly there. Leaves her purse out... but RUNS AWAY and closes the door when I come for my child.

When I'm invited to ex inlaw events, she's always magically not there. We grown but she still stupid. Like... wow.

If you bold enough to step into a marriage, be bold enough to face the exWife 6 years later! Cmon now. Stupid coward dont wanna claim her side piece (who won nothing) status?!

I was really looking forward to saying hi, thanking her and catching up too :giggle::evilbanana:

If you don't mind, what happened?
Long story short:
  • We were all a HS clique
  • She tried to bust in on me and my man. She ousted from the crew
  • Advent of social media 10 years later and they stay in soft touch #whyihatefacebook
  • Another 10 years, 2 marriages and 3 baby daddies later for her as a career waitress :rolleyes: 20 years and a marriage and baby for us, she makes her move and his dumbass follows
The end. Of everything.

She really did me a favor though...

This is something I may or may not catch a case over

She need her a33 beat but I wouldn't want to give the thing of a male the satisfaction that he was even worth it!

She would need to hide from me to! Ijs :look:

I would come in with fresh baked cookies on the platter thing and beat her upside the head one good time! Walk away like nothing happened, not a pearl or a hair outta place!

:toocool:

This is something I may or may not catch a case over

She need her a33 beat but I wouldn't want to give the thing of a male the satisfaction that he was even worth it!

She would need to hide from me to! Ijs :look:

I would come in with fresh baked cookies on the platter thing and beat her upside the head one good time! Walk away like nothing happened, not a pearl or a hair outta place!

:toocool:
But why waste a good batch of cookies over a heaux tho? :lol:

Certainly he doesn't deserve the ego boost. Like you said, not worth it.

And anyway, i let him have it when i found out :look:

Petty betty me...:drunk:

What? Your friend, your husband? Oh he'll naw
tumblr_inline_o3c5chql1q1qiy1lh_500.gif

Long story short:
  • We were all a HS clique
  • She tried to bust in on me and my man. She ousted from the crew
  • Advent of social media 10 years later and they stay in soft touch #whyihatefacebook
  • Another 10 years, 2 marriages and 3 baby daddies later for her as a career waitress :rolleyes: 20 years and a marriage and baby for us, she makes her move and his dumbass follows
The end. Of everything.

She really did me a favor though...

smdh. How does she sleep at night?
All this time you still have her shook. You should have knocked on the bedroom door, and said, "Hey Girl". :lol:

smdh. How does she sleep at night?
All this time you still have her shook. You should have knocked on the bedroom door, and said, "Hey Girl". :lol:
I really love your casual hey girl approach :lachen:

But anyhoo...how does HE sleep at night? See she was desperate and obviously stalked for yearsssss. Him? He took the damn vows. Though she's done it a few times :lol: so should know...

Back