VENT:BAD REVIEW BOUT LHCF @ AMAZON.COM?!

SweetCaramel1 said:
her post is hilarious. it's funny how she talks about cathy's bad grammar and goes on to use bad grammer herself :lol: no sweat off my back. keepin' it movin :lol:

I saw that too!! Funny stuff :lol:

HoneyDew said:
This site has too many success stories for that crazy post to be true. She is nuts!

This site was far better for me than Cathy's book. I mean Cathy's book gives you a good basis, but this site helped me find the products that work for me, something Cathy does not even want to discuss. This site has also given me the support of my girls when I have been down and praise when I meet my goals. That is just priceless! That reviewer must have not been able to hang, that's all.

Ooooh my gosh! I soooo agree with this. As a matter of fact, it was Cathy's book that started me on my hair journey and I even purchased her products. Honestly, using her products set me back about 3 months! I was pissed because that dry @$$ Creme' Moisturizer of hers broke my damn hair off something terrible! It was until I joined LHCF, that my hair grew to the longest length it has ever been and I am talking about in a matter of 3 months. Imagine if I had not used her products, my hair would be well past APL by now. Currently, I am about 1 inch from APL...DAMMIT!!!:mad:

Back