Valentine's Day

Bellefemme

Does anyone have big plans for Valentine's Day? How do you make it special for your DH/SO? I struggle with this sometimes and I feel guilty, because DH always makes it super special and I don't put any effort into it.

I really want to do something great this year!
We are doing a weekend getaway and I am trying to plan a nice night in. I plan on cooking, making sweet treats, champagne, candles....that's all I can think of. :-/

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I'm cooking dinner for him.. I don't usually cook lol. I'm thinking crab and shrimp. We're the hang at home type so probably watching a movie, wine and something extra at the end of the night ;)

Well, we were going to finally get married since it's the day we met... but umm, the marriage license paperwork is in my car. The courthouse is 4 blocks away. I know I'm trifling, but hey, he knows me.

I'm cooking dinner for him.. I don't usually cook lol. I'm thinking crab and shrimp. We're the hang at home type so probably watching a movie, wine and something extra at the end of the night ;)

Sounds like fun! :-)

I don't usually cook either, so I plan to make a home cooked meal. I'll probably make a steak which is DH's fave.

Well, we were going to finally get married since it's the day we met... but umm, the marriage license paperwork is in my car. The courthouse is 4 blocks away. I know I'm trifling, but hey, he knows me.

LOL Awwwww that's so sweet! Congratulations! Don't forget to get down there tomorrow. :-)

Back