Valentine Day Festivities?

Dalisha

DH just surprised me with one of the many plans he has scheduled for V-Day (which also is our marriage anniversary).! Were going on a helicopter ride! I'm super excited and scared!

What do you ladies have planned for V-Day?
200w.gif

DH just surprised me with one of the many plans he has scheduled for V-Day (which also is our marriage anniversary).! Were going on a helicopter ride! I'm super excited and scared!

What do you ladies have planned for V-Day?
200w.gif
the helicopter ride is so nice :) we'll be doing the typical 5 star restaurant and whatever else the surprise it. Unfortunately, we're running out of nice restaurants to patronize. :ohwell:

We're going to a nice dinner on Friday. We are long distance and he told me one of my gifts was arriving at my apartment today. I wonder what it is? I also thought we decided on not doing presents so now I have to figure something out...

ETA: I went with a man crate from mancrates.com. He loved the one I sent last year.

Last edited:
We're going to a nice dinner on Friday. We are long distance and he told me one of my gifts was arriving at my apartment today. I wonder what it is? I also thought we decided on not doing presents so now I have to figure something out...

ETA: I went with a man crate from mancrates.com. He loved the one I sent last year.

I was looking into the mancrates to get DH! I'll recheck them out!

Oh those are nice -- mancrates. I may get that for him for his birthday-- The Whiskey Appreciation Crate!

Thank you for the Birthday idea!!

I'm not sure what we are doing for Vday. May have to plan something the weekend after.

Last edited:
Oh those are nice -- mancrates. I may get that for him for his birthday-- The Whiskey Appreciation Crate!

Thank you for the Birthday idea!!
That's the exact one I purchased!

Last year I sent one that had an old Nintendo, two games, and tons of candy. He LOVED having to open it with a crow bar. I ate the candy and we played games for weeks. It's a really neat service.

Interesting, I've never gotten a man a V-day gift and I didn't plan on it for my SO :look:

Now I don't know what he has planned and my bday is the next day so I'm sure it'll be epic.

I've only ever gotten DH a card for V-Day...But I'll have to do better as our wedding anniversary is the same day.I usually sit back and wait for the surprises to roll in from him... :)

I have class during the morning/afternoon and he has class during the evening :(, so we're staying in and he's making a late dinner.

I have class during the morning/afternoon and he has class during the evening :(, so we're staying in and he's making a late dinner.
I have a class that evening as well but our reservations are late so I'll be taking a shower and doing my makeup quickly.

I always get my man a gift. However I love gift giving so.... last 2 years I got him some Barcelona fc stuff, I also had flowers delivered once. I'm thinking cologne. I really want to get him one of those huge bears but I dunno lol.

I have a class that evening as well but our reservations are late so I'll be taking a shower and doing my makeup quickly.

I always get my man a gift. However I love gift giving so.... last 2 years I got him some Barcelona fc stuff, I also had flowers delivered once. I'm thinking cologne. I really want to get him one of those huge bears but I dunno lol.
I was thinking about getting him cologne too. I threw his old one in the trash because he got it from his ex.

Ha my SO has a huge bear that his Mom and Sister had delivered to his job one time and it said something on the box about wild animal inside beware. LOL That thing is so big I'm 5'2 and can lay it on top of me and it covers me.

Interesting, I've never gotten a man a V-day gift and I didn't plan on it for my SO :look:

Now I don't know what he has planned and my bday is the next day so I'm sure it'll be epic.
I never buy V day gifts either. :look: I like the idea of the man crate but more as a gift for an accomplishment. Don't want him to start expecting stuff. :look:

It's our (dating) anniversary too.

I never buy V day gifts either. :look: I like the idea of the man crate but more as a gift for an accomplishment. Don't want him to start expecting stuff. :look:

It's our (dating) anniversary too.

I ended asking one of my guy friends just to make sure I wasn't being narcissistic or a bad gf, I asked about getting a gift or sending my man flowers and he said

Attachments

• IMG_4897.jpg
    IMG_4897.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 100
Ha my SO has a huge bear that his Mom and Sister had delivered to his job one time and it said something on the box about wild animal inside beware. LOL That thing is so big I'm 5'2 and can lay it on top of me and it covers me.
That is so cute!!! I'm getting a big bear then! I don't know where he'll put it but he'll figure it out lol.

I ended asking one of my guy friends just to make sure I wasn't being narcissistic or a bad gf, I asked about getting a gift or sending my man flowers and he said
Lol

I sent my bf flowers, a bear and chocolate once. Security called and told him he had a package. The only negative that came out of it was that it put a target on his back for the women at his work!

Positive was that I got huge brownie points with his mom.

It's the first Vday since we've been official. We aren't doing anything. I have no interest in Valentine's day tbh and neither does he. I am big on birthdays and Christmas.

He's coming to Ja for his birthday so I'm in planning mode for that.

Back