Use Up Your Stash 2012 - Session 3

I finally finished Donna Marie's Hair Whip ,a little goes a long way ,i added shea oil to it,that,improved the product alot.

Taliiah Wajid Curl cream does Nothing in terms of moisturizing my hair so it ll go straight to the trash .-2 :grin:

Last edited:
Tried the Jane Carter Leave-In for the last time. Can't make it work. It doesn't even feel great moisturized when I spray it on. So TRASHED. Next :yep:

2 more product to go - Deva Curl No Poo and Taliah Waajid Mist Bodifier. Use these two up and I will have met my September Goal :yep: Going to hit both of those tonight. Probably going to color my hair.

2 more product to go - Deva Curl No Poo and Taliah Waajid Mist Bodifier. Use these two up and I will have met my September Goal :yep: Going to hit both of those tonight. Probably going to color my hair.

Did someone say color?? What color are you gonna do??

Sent from my Android...Boom.

Did someone say color?? What color are you gonna do??

Sent from my Android...Boom.

Don't get excited NikkiQ. I am not doing anything exciting like your colored do. I am just covering grays :lol:

So I will find some shade of brown. I know boring :lol:

When I was younger I changed my color every month but now I just stick to NOT GRAY :yep:

Mine is more burgundy now than red and I'm not too happy about it. I posted a pic of my Celies this morning in the APL challenge. With the flash, it looks red. Without...burgundy and dark. Hate it! Will be using Manic Panic next week to kick the color up some more.

Mine is more burgundy now than red and I'm not too happy about it. I posted a pic of my Celies this morning in the APL challenge. With the flash, it looks red. Without...burgundy and dark. Hate it! Will be using Manic Panic next week to kick the color up some more.

When I was doing the color regularly I found that my undertones made the color change to the same color. No matter what color I put in my hair within 2 weeks it was always a copper color. My colorist would look at me so funny and say Didn't we color your hair .... :ohwell:

I wore a twa then so it wasn't so bad. So now I just stick to a medium brown so even when it washes off, or grows out its not so noticeable. I need more than 2 weeks worth of color.

I have less than one use left of Kuz Restructuring Cream. Really disappointed because I just knew I was going to finish that Kuz Restructuring Cream today. Next week.

Finished the Kuz. I wanted to finish it so badly, that I skipped my weekly protein DC. I just like crossing things off lists. :yep: At least that's over with. I won't be repurchasing because there isn't enough "wow factor" to outweigh the "no-nos". (Four parabens, mineral oil, petrolatum...)

Used up the Hair One (jojoba) sample.

I fell off the wagon ladies I've made a few purchases since I telaxed
Surya Henna (health food store)
Giovanni Nutrafix (vitacost)
AO White Camellia condish (health food store)
AO GPB (regular condish) (health food store)

Does anyone know how the regular GPB differs from the Rosemary mint version that's the only one I'm familiar with? Tia

I fell off the wagon ladies I've made a few purchases since I telaxed
Surya Henna (health food store)
Giovanni Nutrafix (vitacost)
AO White Camellia condish (health food store)
AO GPB (regular condish) (health food store)

Does anyone know how the regular GPB differs from the Rosemary mint version that's the only one I'm familiar with? Tia

That's really not that bad for you :look:

Finished up the Deva Curl No Poo :yay: Will not repurchase. I only have 1 more product to use up for September to meet my goal. I love moving through things.

I will condition today with the Deva Care One but some time soon I need to buy my Blue Chamomile.

lamaria211 how have you been styling your hair so far? Are you loving it? I loved my texlaxed hair and it thrived, but over time it became more and more processed and more inconsistent curl pattern. If I had a stylist I could trust to apply it correctly Id probably prefer it that way, but I cant trust myself and I cant trust anyone else to do it right over time so just staying away from the chemicals indefinitely lol.

PS Im not sure if this challenge will make me do better or worse! Seeing everybody's lists gives me more ideas of products I want to buy! :lol:

Im going to try not to buy anything else until black friday sales, with the exception of a vitacost order bc I need some coconut oil (gonna buy the huge container to last for a very long time) and a couple of odds and ends.

lamaria211 how have you been styling your hair so far? Are you loving it? I loved my texlaxed hair and it thrived, but over time it became more and more processed and more inconsistent curl pattern. If I had a stylist I could trust to apply it correctly Id probably prefer it that way, but I cant trust myself and I cant trust anyone else to do it right over time so just staying away from the chemicals indefinitely lol.

PS Im not sure if this challenge will make me do better or worse! Seeing everybody's lists gives me more ideas of products I want to buy! :lol:

Im going to try not to buy anything else until black friday sales, with the exception of a vitacost order bc I need some coconut oil (gonna buy the huge container to last for a very long time) and a couple of odds and ends.

Always a bun Today's style

ForumRunner_20120915_124611.jpg

Speaking of black friday sales I hope all my DC conditioners are just about gone so if sickbay has that BOGO free sale I can rack up! Yes!

Another one bites the dust! I wasn't expecting to finish my Matrix BIOLAGE conditioning balm today. I may or may not repurchase after the challenge next year. I'm saving the jar to repurpose.

I wont be using anything up for a while I currently have no open deep conditioners or leave ins so ill be starting on totally new products tomorrows wash day. I plan on opening Nexxus Humectress condish (old formula) and Garnier leave in ill be using my Wen MC to wsh and my Roux Mendex for protein (that's open but the bottle is about 80% full)

Mixed Taliah Waajid Mist Bodifier with AVG and used it as my leave-in after conditioning this morning. This evening misted with water and applied the 2nd batch. Sitting under my heat cap now. Making those two batches just leaves me with 1/4 of a bottle :yay: So I might even be able to use it up by next weekend. Because I will need some leave-in to use during the week.

I like the Mist Bodifier better than the Giovanni Direct. Still hoping my other leave-ins work better than this one though.

- Used up CJ Smoothing Conditioner - 2 left
- Used up CJ Curl Rehab 8 oz jar - cracked open the 32 oz; will repurchase two 32-oz bottles during the BF sales
- Used up Bask Muscavado Vanilla & Pecan Body Sugar Sorbet :lick: - opened the Boots Mango Body Scrub (not hair related but why not :lol:)
- Opened Soy Butter Blend and Coffee Butter Blend samples

I need to look at my stash and make a list of products I need to pick up and restock up on. I know it won't be any shampoo. That's for DAMN sure!

Back