Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

No I don't have any. I had a four ounce jar to see if I liked it, ended up loving it, but then she was closed by the time I went back in to repurchase

At least you tried it. I just kept waiting like a loser. Then she closed. I know she was moving and stuff, but I didn't think it would take this long and I've had quite a few of her products saved for later and no longer exist.

I hope she has a nice sale.

What Liquid Gold is on etsy? Let me go look:look:...... It don't matter. It's gone already.

Me & Shay Shay had a talk. It is a complete "no" for Jakeala's High Hops conditioner. I will finish my first bottle of SD's Wheat Germ Conditioner tomorrow. I'm thinking the other bottle I will use as a moisturizer. This used to be a multiuse product for me. Thank you @MileHighDiva for giving me the idea.

Does Curl Junkie still have it's big sale for Easter?

@Shay72
I think they still have their 25% for Ch.ris.tmas & E.as.ter:yep:
Their Daily Fix is one of the best cowash conditioners out there. I may just get a 32 oz. I would put Hairveda's Moist 24/7 (yep it is still on the HG list after using it this week), Oyin Handmade's Honey Hemp, Curl Junkie's Daily Fix, and Honey Handmade's Knot Going Bananas as my top 4. If I absolutely had to pick a number 1 right now without having used CJ in awhile it would be Oyin's Honey Hemp.

Their Daily Fix is one of the best cowash conditioners out there. I may just get a 32 oz. I would put Hairveda's Moist 24/7 (yep it is still on the HG list after using it this week), Oyin Handmade's Honey Hemp, Curl Junkie's Daily Fix, and Honey Handmade's Knot Going Bananas as my top 4. If I absolutely had to pick a number 1 right now without having used CJ in awhile it would be Oyin's Honey Hemp.
@Shay72
Agreed.:drool: These are ALL Excellent!:up:

When I used HH's KGB's I used it as a Pre-Rx. I never cowashed with it.

As a Cowash, all of HV's does it for me: 24/7, MoistPRO, Acai Phyto Berry, Amla Cleanse, Red Tea and Roobis.

Oyin Honey Hemp is a good Cowash too.

I also enjoy SD's Destination Hydration, SSI's Avocado, Peach, Pomegranate, a couple Claudie and a few others.:cupid:

What Liquid Gold is on etsy? Let me go look:look:...... It don't matter. It's gone already.

So her shop was recommended to me one day on Etsy. I didn't even know she had one on there. I've been messaging her about the java since it sold out during the holidays. She just messaged me back.

There are none posted on Etsy, even though she told me she would post some on there, but they are on her regular site, in stock.

The regular, Ayurvedic and agave are all goodt!
@Saludable84
Goodt to Know! I have a 4oz of the Ayurvedic I got on a swap. I don't have the Agave and don't hear much about it?

I've been messaging her about the java since it sold out during the holidays. She just messaged me back.
@Saludable84
It's really good. It's the closest anyone has come to Hairitage's Jar of Joe.:love:

Hope you feel better @Saludable84. Liquid gold is tempting.
@Saludable84
I thought you were feeling better?:cry3:

@divachyk
Isn't it 'tempting'? Lawd....I love Java. And I still have my Jar of Joe. Imma start using it (for real this time):lick:

@Saludable84
Goodt to Know! I have a 4oz of the Ayurvedic I got on a swap. I don't have the Agave and don't hear much about it?

@Saludable84
It's really good. It's the closest anyone has come to Hairitage's Jar of Joe.:love:

@Saludable84
I thought you were feeling better?:cry3:

@divachyk
Isn't it 'tempting'? Lawd....I love Java. And I still have my Jar of Joe. Imma start using it (for real this time):lick:

The agave I like most. @NaturallyATLPCH put me on to it.

I was falling asleep at work and had to go sleep in the bathroom. I hope tomorrow is better.

And J of J is still $40. @IDareT'sHair amd @divachyk she can keep it.

Shay Shay and I have determined that SD Wheat Germ Conditioner is playing games. We believe this because today when I finished the bottle my hair looks amazing. We're thinking it got all up in its feelings when I listed the best cowash conditioners and it was not included on the list. In the past it would have been. So I will continue on to this next bottle and we shall see if I can change my top 4 to a top 5.

Morning everyone!

I'm planning to repeat my last wash day tomorrow or Saturday. Think I'm going to toss in a Nex.xus protein treatment too.
Just need to transfer the NG Ginger Peach Leave In Spray to another bottle (her bottle is good at misting spray but too difficult to use in the shower). Hadn't realized how much I missed Bobeam DCs and SD WGBC either. Hopefully I use up something this weekend.

@Saludable84
The Blue Agave Cleansing Conditioner became my fave and sharing the spot with the regular one. I haven't tried the Ayurvedic one since long ago when I was fully relaxed. I'm glad to hear you're liking them!!!
Since I've been digging for DCs to use up, I've found bottles (and one old school jar!) of the APB Whipped Cleansing Creme I didn't even know I had :curtain:

Back