Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Hey Ladies!:coffee:

I need to get started on my Hair. Pre-Pooed overnight, tryna' deal with this "patty" I have been trying to detangle.:angry2:

Hopefully, my mixture loosened it up and hopefully Cowboy Magic will take care of this problem if I ever have it again.

Not sure if I will finish up anything today. But I'm gonna try.

Good Afternoon Ladies

Already washed my hair today and heading out the door to the mall. Might be getting some professional makeup by MAC, Estee Lauder and Black Up. I'm a little stuck on matte lipsticks right now so hope I find a few I like. I already have about 24 high end lipsticks in total I think, maybe more.

Those paddie dreads ain't nothing to mess around with. I get them in certain areas when my hair is wet. Annoying to the 3rd power.
@Saludable84
Been messing around with it since yesterday evening. You got any good tips?:help:

I've used EV OO, Conditioner, ACV etc...trying to get them loose and set free.

Frustrating and taking up too much of my energy.:censored:

@Saludable84
Girl...HELP! :poke" What can I/should I do?

I could have let everything sit & marinate until tomorrow and try to work them out, but I don't have the patience.:pullhair:

Sorry. Was rearranging the stash.

I usually detangle them under water or use a lot of leave in. I only get them in the area i sleep around.

I try to smooth them down and pick each hair out. Some times, I have to get out scissors.

Have you tried aloe vera? Or something with it?

@Saludable84
I just pulled out some QB AOHC. I haven't used this all season. Now is a good time.

Couldn't decide between AOHC or BRBC and AOHC was the 1st one I picked up.

If I had my druthers....I'd be using some CTDG - still holding on to that 8oz jar. Looked on QB's site and the 16oz is still OOS.

I used ABCDEFG Butter but last week AOHC had my hair feeling and looking right.

I've lost hope on the 16oz jars :(

I tried the Curl Origin Argan & Castor Edge paste on dry hair and it worked immediately. I'll try it on wet hair today. If its a keeper I will use my aloe vera gelly in my detangler recipe only and not on my edges which is my preference.

Getting that big ole bottle of Moist Pro from Hairveda for $10.50 reminds me they're still the best bargain around.

Back