Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@flyygirlll2 @Saludable84
So, I transferred my NW21 into a better spritz bottle. The one that I had been using suxed.

I put it in an empty APB Spray Bottle. APB has goodt spray bottles.
I was using a different spray top before with one of the bottles I had since it wasn't spraying well. The bottle I've been using is ok so I didn't need to switch up.

@divachyk
That's what Imma do too.:yep:

I think x2 a day was too much for my scalp. Plus whatever else I was using with it.:scratchchin:

I spray 2x daily and haven't had any issues. I gifted them As I AM leave in since it didn't work for my hair. I have plenty more to gift but I didn't have it planned out since the visit was unexpected. I'll square them up next time.

@Saludable84 @flyygirlll2
My NW bottle wasn't any good, so I switched to one from Sally and the spray was too much and too forceful, so I switched it over to an APB bottle which is more of a misting spritz.

I also put a homemade ACV rinse in one of them, so I can spritz it on any matting/tangles to loosen them up.

I have ACV in a bottle too for when I need to detangle. Worked great when I used it.

@flyygirlll2
Yeah, it really helps to loosens up some thangs deep down in there.:giggle:

I got that 'tip' in another thread and I tried it on a Pattie (as @Saludable84 would say) and it worked great loosening it up and dissolving it.:up:

It really does. I think I'll be using it agian for my next wash cause that's the only time I detangle. It took me s little over 2 hours to detangle last wash day.... I really hate the process. It's become the usual time for me and I just want to scream:(

Last edited:
Back