Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Sooooo.... I'm not in the field anymore but I am still a health inspector. I would not recommend anything around there.
I agree

@bajandoc86
Try‎
http://www.idontdoclubs.com/2015/05/07/black-owned-restaurants-nyc/
A lot of the Manhattan restaurants are uptown, Harlem but you are a str8 ride on the train, http://tripplanner.mta.info/MyTrip/ui_web/customplanner/TripPlanner.aspx

Blvd bistro is great, especially for brunch.
Red rooster is nice for dinner. Melba's for soul food.
If you want to party: red rooster, corner social, shrine are good spots (harlem). I will add more when I think of it.‎

Morning Ladies!

This is ridiculous with the waits.

I put in a claim to Ama.zon because up.s didn't leave a notice and there was a random signature, last Monday on my rosewater. They refunded me. Thursday, I get a UP.S notice to pickup something I ordered Wednesday, at a drop off location. I went yesterday after the post office. The girl brings me two packages. As im opening the second box I kept saying to myself that the box, tape, packaging and address all looked ama.zon but the tape wasn't ama.zon, just their "style" of that tough tape.

Open the box.... my rose water. We just couldn't leave a notice? Not even their investigating could confirm that. That upsets me because I put in a claim for nothing.

Jakeala finally moved after sitting since Tuesday. I could've driven to Hampton and gotten it by now or is she in Norfolk? Anyways I could have it by now.

My hair has felt and looked amazing this entire week! I've been alternating cowashing with Oyin's Honey Hemp and J Monique's Green Tea & Honey conditioner. I've also been alternating between leave ins which are Oyin's Juices & Berries and APB's Bamboo Strengthening spray. And of course I was alternating my moisturizer too. They are DB's Coconut & Lemongrass Transitioning Cream and HH's Carrot & Coconut Milk Conditioning Cream.

Let me know. Those scents sound amazing. I just emailed Curl Origin about the control paste. I want it! I asked them when it will be available for purchase again. I want to buy the ends serum too. But I will wait so I can purchase both at the same time.
@Shay72
I also wanted the Sal-ted Car-amel, but I'm currently using Jo-sie Mar-an's Argan Bod-y But-ter in Brown Sug-ar, so I decided not to.

Did you buy anything else from Curl Origin? I bought x3 of the Overnighters. That Fiddy % was goodt.:drunk:

@Aggie
Seems like errrbody gettin' an early start today!:wave:
@IDareT'sHair
Girl I have to start early today because I have rip and run out of the house by 11. I have so much on my plate today. I took Saturdays off to rest and take care of my hair but for a month now, I've been rushing out of the house to do a ton of chores. It's crazy :nono: I have to gete a better handle on my schedule in 2017.

Back